As a Dominican I don't want to be tied in with any other Hispanics and its disrespectful.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
No. Just no. I've been to Haiti... already yes there are a lot of dark Haitians but to say 90% of them are all dark as coal is just wrong.

Haitians are more "Pure" african looking on average than black americans. While some are lighter skinned than others you rarely see a Haitian that looks like Terrance Howard, Lisa Raye or Ice T.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute: to you and any other Afrikan in Latin AmeriKKKa who are not on that "I no black papi" shyt

And :dead: at all the (so-called) native american bashing on this thread

I was gonna say. Cause from his pics I saw, he looks like he could be from Spain. :comeon:

Oh if that's true then :camby: with this fake ass thread

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i dont know why the breh bugging. i guess he aint too familiar with your brand of humor :manny:

*tries to continue convo to 100 posts*

tumblr_msdc31P8h91r6xisho1_400.gif

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
That self hating shyt don't apply here playboy. My pops is charlie Murphy black and was always made fun of on the island for being so dark but instead of hating himself for it he did the opposite he embraced his afro latino status and made sure me and my sisters had knowledge of self when he raised us.
:obama::salute:

Daps
Haitians are more "Pure" african looking on average than black americans. While some are lighter skinned than others you rarely see a Haitian that looks like Terrance Howard, Lisa Raye or Ice T.

Those people you listed have mad cac blood in them. Anyway it all depends on where you lived / who you were raised with. I've seen Haitians that look like the people you listed before. Go to France, Canada etc.

May I ask where do you live?

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i dont know why the breh bugging. i guess he aint too familiar with your brand of humor :manny:

if he's trolling then :yeshrug: but he always coming out with some little fakkit anti dr shyt that doesn't come off as playing. I've seen u do it before but it comes off as funny but even in threads that got nothing to do with DR he be on some shyt so it's hard to tell.

either way fukk him :camby:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Those people you listed have mad cac blood in them. Anyway it all depends on where you lived / who you were raised with. I've seen Haitians that look like the people you listed before. Go to France, Canada etc.

May I ask where do you live?

Orlando, FL