As a Dominican I don't want to be tied in with any other Hispanics and its disrespectful.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This bum ass immigrant. Go back to your shyt stain country :camby:

BwyJjdaCYAEs8nl.png:large

:mjlol: @ your pops in the back wearing chancletas and long jeans. u conveniently cut out your feet from the pic :sas2: what u wearing?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
And what's wrong with being racist? There are people in every race who are racist. It doesnt matter and certainly doesnt warrant other blacks caping for them.
:what:

Why so many latinos on a black forum?

I mean you have plenty of latino outlets on social media why can't black folk live a little..

Are there? I've never looked for one.

I thought this was a Sports and Hip Hop outlet :manny:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
:what:

Are there? I've never looked for one.

I thought this was a Sports and Hip Hop outlet :manny:
There are people in every race, every culture, every society who are racist. It's perfectly natural and there's nothing wrong with it unless you systematically oppress someone. I've grown up with a lot of Natives and plenty of them hate Blacks.I'm racist as shyt. Deal with it

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
I can account for your racism first hand
Its shytty racism though, like if a 5th grader tried to be racist. :salute: to your child like racism.
There are people in every race, every culture, every society who are racist. It's perfectly natural and there's nothing wrong with it unless you systematically oppress someone. I've grown up with a lot of Natives and plenty of them hate Blacks.I'm racist as shyt. Deal with it