As a Dominican I don't want to be tied in with any other Hispanics and its disrespectful.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
And that's why. You gotta come down to Miami / Fort Lauderdale

I lived in several places and have known TONS of Haitians. Ive only have met 2 or 3 that have had similar complexion to those celebs listed above. So like I said MOST Haitians are very darkskinned.

Daps
I lived in several places and have known TONS of Haitians. Ive only have met 2 or 3 that have had similar complexion to those celebs listed above. So like I said MOST Haitians are very darkskinned.

Yikes. Idk where you be at than. I'm Haitian, raised by Haitians, lived next to Haitians, gone to Haiti, and met Haitians like the celebrities you posted. :yeshrug:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
3634606501a4569341602b574849863l.jpg

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
OP is here illegally so he trying hard to prove he AA. works on his accent all day listening to rap and watching american TV. even stopped wearing jeans with sandals so he doesnt look like a hick dominican anymore.

you got my nikka mookie confused bruh, he prolly wearin some faded glory jeans with thong sandals and no socks right now

facts

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
if he's trolling then :yeshrug: but he always coming out with some little fakkit anti dr shyt that doesn't come off as playing. I've seen u do it before but it comes off as funny but even in threads that got nothing to do with DR he be on some shyt so it's hard to tell.

either way fukk him :camby:
we both do that shyt. we been doing that shyt for years since :hamster: it's just fukking around mane. he goes extra with it cause thats just Mook. He beats me as far as saying offensive shyt. dont take it serious breh