As a Dominican I don't want to be tied in with any other Hispanics and its disrespectful.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare:

i guess it depends on where you live or have lived.
He's right, majority of Americans have no desire to learn about anything outside of our borders & that includes languages. In other countries learning a foreign language is considered a higher priority in the education system & it shows. My spanish literacy levels are like 4th grade level at best because of the shytty education I received in school, that's with me actually being fully fluent & growing up with it in the household, so I can imagine how hard it would be for someone starting from scratch.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You actually have a lot in common with Puerto Ricans and maybe Cubans via culture. This is especially true for black Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and Cubans. Islander Hispanics have a lot common with each other. You mean Dominicans dont have a lot in common with Central Americans like Mexicans and Southern Americans like Ecuadorians because of culture. Hispanic's were never a monolithic group to begin with...

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
:mjlol: this fukking ESL ass hick calling other latinos spics. u trying so hard to be accepted by thecoli that u trying to shyt on your own people. i been here 29 years and im as proud a dominican and hispanic as they come and im still more accepted by AAs in real life than u hope to be with your corny ass.

he's a fakkit forreal, literally no one in the real world cares about this like he's acting.

but he's gonna shyt on whole groups just so coli fakkits might accept him:stopitslime:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Always hilarious when hispanics quick to claim Native Indian but not black,and also denying any white genes...

Especially Puerto Ricans...example..that goon Tru Lyfe.

Clowns claiming Taino yet they were killed off within like 20-30 years and pretty much non existant by the time the 1900s rolled around :mjlol:

African blood>>>indian blood..

shyt on your African genes and claim some wiped out weak ass inferior indian people some of you c00n latino brehs. :ufdup:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
he's a fakkit forreal, literally no one in the real world cares about this like he's acting.

but he's gonna shyt on whole groups just so coli fakkits might accept him:stopitslime:

xO66Zn1.png

YOU NEED ATLEAST A POSITIVE BALANCE IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO SPEAK TO ME BROKEY :mjlol:

Always hilarious when hispanics quick to claim Native Indian but not black,and also denying any white genes...

Clowns claiming Taino yet they were killed off within like 20-30 years and pretty much non existant by the time the 1900s rolled around :mjlol:

shyt on your African genes and claim some wiped out weak ass inferior indian people some of you c00n latino brehs. :ufdup:

THEM BUMS AINT BEEN ON THE ISLAND FOR 500 YEARS BUT IM SUPPOSED TO CLAIM THEM?

GET YOUR WHOLE RACE EXTERMINATED BY THE COMMON COLD BREHS :mjlol:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

There alot of Tainos blood in PRs.
Probably more so than anywhere else in the caribbean. As far black blood I'd say 40% of them have African blood.