As a Dominican I don't want to be tied in with any other Hispanics and its disrespectful.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
You thinking that is the definition of a racist
And what's wrong with being racist? There are people in every race who are racist. It doesnt matter and certainly doesnt warrant other blacks caping for them.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
And what's wrong with being racist? There are people in every race who are racist. It doesnt matter and certainly doesnt warrant other blacks caping for them.
then why are yall mad at the white man for being so?

ill admit i am racist on certain view or have been but that still doesnt mean there isnt anything wrong with it

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
anyway as for the actual subject of being lumped in with others, those are all my peoples :blessed:. i love all my latinos from chile to mexico to puerto rico and everywhere in between :blessed:. also love all my island peoples from all over the caribbean and my african brehs :blessed:. everybody that shares in the experience of leaving home and family and everything you know for a better life but still never forgets where they come from is my motherfukking people :salute:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Why so many latinos on a black forum?

I mean you have plenty of latino outlets on social media why can't black folk live a little..

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
anyway as for the actual subject of being lumped in with others, those are all my peoples :blessed:. i love all my latinos from chile to mexico to puerto rico and everywhere in between :blessed:. also love all my island peoples from all over the caribbean and my african brehs :blessed:. everybody that shares in the experience of leaving home and family and everything you know for a better life but still never forgets where they come from is my motherfukking people :salute:

This bum ass immigrant. Go back to your shyt stain country :camby:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Well until we ascertain as to why so many of yall attached to black folk like barnacles on the haul of as ship
Imma ask.:upsetfavre:

no hispanic here is here because we are "attached to black folks". the banner of the website says "sports, hip hop, and piff". none of those are exclusively black things.

now if this was blackplanet.com or something like that then i would understand you always saying that like a whiny school girl.

get used to it :umad: