As a DC stan it hurts watching the MCU run laps around the DCEU

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Iron Man was marvels biggest draw. Followed by Cap.

Now marvel is rebuilding.

Black Panther will outsell every DC movie that’s dropped thus far with ease. #marvelset is sitting on X-Men, Fantastic 4, Doom, Silver Surfer, like it’s nothing, while y’all trying to bring up Thor numbers, a character that’s on the way out. That’s had a full run. While y’all figuring out how to reboot characters and reset shyt, marvel character have retired getting that MCU pension.

It’s not a debate. It’s not a battle, it’s not a contest. So chill. You’re embarrassing yourselves.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
it's not... Ten years ago Guardians did $700M. These new characters struggling to get past $400M. Obviously something has changed :lolbron:

But, marvel’s war chest is bigger breh. While DC figuring out how to reboot and who gonna play Batman and Flash, Marvel hasn’t even opened the X-men vault yet. Fantastic 4. Silver Surfer. Dr Doom.

I’m not even going to use Covid as an excuse. It is what it is. I haven’t even seen Thor yet. But Marvel can afford to not hit home runs every time. Y’all expect home runs because they set the bar that high and have dominated for so long.

But DC has had straight up duds. Like they fukked out a movie featuring Batman and Superman not once but TWICE. Where they do that at?