As a DC stan it hurts watching the MCU run laps around the DCEU

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But, marvel’s war chest is bigger breh. While DC figuring out how to reboot and who gonna play Batman and Flash, Marvel hasn’t even opened the X-men vault yet. Fantastic 4. Silver Surfer. Dr Doom.

They don't have issues with Batman at all wtf .. maybe you haven't heard.. every time they produce a Batman movie it receives critical and audience acclaim no matter who plays Bruce.

Yes... X-Men is coming. in 2026. We can discuss that four years from now and i do hope BP2 is good but they didn't recast and the cast is all women so not sure.. hopefully they pay the VFX artists this time

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They don't have issues with Batman at all wtf .. maybe you haven't heard.. every time they produce a Batman movie it receives critical and audience acclaim no matter who plays Bruce.

Yes... X-Men is coming. in 2026. We can discuss that four years from now and i do hope BP2 is good but they didn't recast and the cast is all women so not sure.. hopefully they pay the VFX artists this time

That’s not true :mjlol:
Batman & Robin, BvS, Justice League. The bar was set so low for The Batman, anyone could’ve made a decent movie and not fukk it up. And every Batman movie is basically a reboot with the same tropes, plots and villains. Are we talking connected universe or stand alone movies? DC is so all over the place that you have multiple versions of the same characters on TV and film.

And if you’re going to speak on the MCU, speak on all of it. Including future projects. Unlike DC, marvel doesn’t cancel properties after they’ve started production (batgirl :umad: ). Or release a different version of the same damn movie. :dead:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Seems Zaslav really understands DC as a brand and is very concerned with it because he knows it's not at its full power:manny:
just give me my Zatanna movie :mjgrin:
Felt like Zaslov was rockin’ the :scust: on call anytime he reflected on the current state of DC. Social media seems so-so on his comments but I like the goals stated today.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You passed right over the Nolan films huh...lol. Yeah you can't have a convo... :mjlol:

Batman Begins was dope, Heath Ledger carried/made The Dark Knight what it was (and Christian Bale’s wack ass Batman voice)

As for the last of that trilogy, it had lower RT scores, and a lot of plot holes.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Batman Begins was dope, Heath Ledger carried/made The Dark Knight what it was (and Christian Bale’s wack ass Batman voice)

As for the last of that trilogy, it had lower RT scores, and a lot of plot holes.

Did it tho?

:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel's operating at a level where $400 mil is considered struggle status :wow:

@Bryan Danielson they in god mode, word to Roman :wow:

If you can point me to a post where I said that then you got it, otherwise :yeshrug:

:russ: I been trying to stay out of this thread and let everyone else cook.

But I will say one thing… I do believe it was was said that Shazaam did flop. So no lies was told there.

But the whole story is not being accurately told. As the only reason people was saying Shazaam flopped at $366M.

Was cuz the same defenders and usual suspect critics/haters of Marvel was saying various MCU movies that did way more than that (like $400M-$800M) we’re flops.

It just comes down to math, consistent logic and keeping the goalpost in the same spot. Cuz it can’t be one way.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Personally I think any movie that gets over $350M+ should be celebrated as successful as most movies barely get to $200M.

That’s why I’m cool with lots of people (actors and studios) deciding to take some things to streaming services cuz not everything is built for the big screen.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did it tho?

:lolbron:
Dark Knight Returns was below average for the most part to downright nonsensical.
Someone post those fight scenes.