Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
TVLine discussed Laurel's return:

(Arrow talk starts at 10:00)

Laurels true identity will be revealed in the return episode
Laurels return will be a 9 on the emotional scale
Laurel's return will have an emotional resonance for Felicity and Oliver especially
Felicity will be the most skeptical about Laurels return out of all of Team Arrow
Oliver will just be happy to have Laurel back

Sounds like a little too much Felicity in this Laurel story. Quentin and Thea's reactions to laurel being "alive" don't matter but Felicity's reaction does? Laurel and Felicity barely interacted with one another on the show.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Sounds like a little too much Felicity in this Laurel story. Quentin and Thea's reactions to laurel being "alive" don't matter but Felicity's reaction does? Laurel and Felicity barely interacted with one another on the show.

Yea that doesn't make sense either Quentin being her father
Thea cuz she looked up to her
Oliver cuz he will always love her

But felicity na breh they weren't that close

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

I think the reason they mentioning Felicity is cause I think they gonna start introducing Oliver and Laurel as a potential couple again. They kinda been forshadowing and preparing the audience for it the whole season. Oliver's "happy place" when they got abducted by the aliens was getting married to Laurel. I think they're tryna right their wrongs with the Green Arrow/Black Canary dynamic. I think it's gonna affect Felicity cause she just lost her dude and her seeing the potential in that situation might fukk wit her.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I think the reason they mentioning Felicity is cause I think they gonna start introducing Oliver and Laurel as a potential couple again. They kinda been forshadowing and preparing the audience for it the whole season. Oliver's "happy place" when they got abducted by the aliens was getting married to Laurel. I think they're tryna right their wrongs with the Green Arrow/Black Canary dynamic. I think it's gonna affect Felicity cause she just lost her dude and her seeing the potential in that situation might fukk wit her.
Hope this is true. Hopefully they dont rush this. Maybe at the end of the series they get together. Still need ollie getting back on his HOH movement :mjgrin:
Not sure how they're going to explain laurel being alive :dwillhuh:
But if ollie can survive a sword through the chest and kicked off a mountain, i guess laurel could be alive from a gunshot to the neck:yeshrug:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season has rebound from the last two worst season of the Arrow. Only thing that brothers me the most is Curtis character. Dude role in the Arrow is a filler. He doesn't add anything to the team. I like him better when was just a nerd.
This is the most shameful mr terrific I have ever seen. Can't fight not smart enough to make the tech to
Help him fight crime. Smh

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
After reading the summary for this episode I am ready to call it say and that the second half of this season is going to go straight to shyt just like what happened in Season 3.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Kinda curious what's going on with Artemis. Maybe it's some sort arc like in Young Justice S2 with Tigress trying to get some intel