Avengers compound
I'll wait...a :demonic:Felicity sounds better than a crying annoying version
large_zpshppsjeh5.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm watching the first season again. Why couldn't it have stayed like this :stopitslime:

The fighting :ohlawd:

The legal storylines :ohlawd:

Cause it wasn't written that well for real. I mean we all flocked to how raw it was but they were really trying to find their footing and the writing was just meh in that season. Plus watching Oliver grow has been kinda cool especially with this season and how his past truly is coming back to haunt him

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Cause it wasn't written that well for real. I mean we all flocked to how raw it was but they were really trying to find their footing and the writing was just meh in that season. Plus watching Oliver grow has been kinda cool especially with this season and how his past truly is coming back to haunt him
This season has been solid but you acting like the previous 2 didn't have wack writing, wack action scenes etc.

I haven't felt like there was an issue with the writing in the first 4 episodes :yeshrug:

I'll agree with you that they had a jump in quality in S2

They should've just kept it like it was

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This season has been solid but you acting like the previous 2 didn't have wack writing, wack action scenes etc.

I haven't felt like there was an issue with the writing in the first 4 episodes :yeshrug:

I'll agree with you that they had a jump in quality in S2

They should've just kept it like it was

I'm not acting like anything lol. You asked why they didn't keep it like that I'm giving my answer. You can't keep a show like it is because shyt gets stagnant. Even when you're growing you're going to hit road blocks. It's easier for a comedy to grow than a drama because you've got to serve a lot of shyt.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I'm not acting like anything lol. You asked why they didn't keep it like that I'm giving my answer. You can't keep a show like it is because shyt gets stagnant. Even when you're growing you're going to hit road blocks. It's easier for a comedy to grow than a drama because you've got to serve a lot of shyt.
They could have kept the legal aspects of the show

And the fighting choreography top notch

These were big mistakes

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They could have kept the legal aspects of the show

And the fighting choreography top notch

These were big mistakes

The legal stuff kinda bored me for real. And the fight stuff changed once they got all mystical and magical and spiritual. And when they stopped unabashedly biting Nolan. This season has been on point tho from a narrative standpoint and actually surprising so I'm good

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
The legal stuff kinda bored me for real. And the fight stuff changed once they got all mystical and magical and spiritual. And when they stopped unabashedly biting Nolan. This season has been on point tho from a narrative standpoint and actually surprising so I'm good
I'm good now too because the fighting has got better but we had 2 years of bullshyt

Weren't there reports of Amell talking to the show runners of going back to what they were doing in the first couple seasons

To your point i don't think we've seen a lot of magic yet

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm good now too because the fighting has got better but we had 2 years of bullshyt

Weren't there reports of Amell talking to the show runners of going back to what they were doing in the first couple seasons

Yeah last two seasons were filled with magic. I get why in the larger universe sense but it hurt the show

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yeah last two seasons were filled with magic. I get why in the larger universe sense but it hurt the show