Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Nah, if anything they'll make this new Laurel Black Canary. They writers have done some stupid things but after the blowback they've gotten for Olicity, I doubt they'd double down and fukk up Canary like that.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah, if anything they'll make this new Laurel Black Canary. They writers have done some stupid things but after the blowback they've gotten for Olicity, I doubt they'd double down and fukk up Canary like that.
All signs are pointing to this new chick, Juliana Harkavy (she was on a season of The Walking Dead) they hired becoming the new Black Canary:
latest

Guggenheim and Mericle have been hinting at it since the start of this season in every interview constantly talking about the "Black Canadry legacy" and sayin "A Black Canary" instead of "The Black Canary".

And they also have been talking about how the 2nd half of the season will be focusing a lot on Felicity's "journey" and her "going dark" to get revenge against Prometheus.

It all sounds like the first half of the season was an aberration and the second half is going to be hot garbage.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
All signs are pointing to this new chick, Juliana Harkavy (she was on a season of The Walking Dead) they hired becoming the new Black Canary:
latest

Guggenheim and Mericle have been hinting at it since the start of this season in every interview constantly talking about the "Black Canadry legacy" and sayin "A Black Canary" instead of "The Black Canary".

And they also have been talking about how the 2nd half of the season will be focusing a lot on Felicity's "journey" and her "going dark" to get revenge against Prometheus.

It all sounds like the first half of the season was an aberration and the second half is going to be hot garbage.
:dwillhuh::whoa:
This can't be happening :damn:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
latest

8635a692770b2e4d2e08ad402ad4f7af.gif

I'm gonna wait tho. Might not be terrible.