Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Amell removed it cause the chick was getting blasted in the replies.
Here is Amell's response to her:
gFAgayM.jpg

good lord these olicity stans are using the feminist angle now?

they need to go away man... shyt is beyond ridiculous. i hate people

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No corny side love stories as well, no over the top

Here's what this show is doing well this season that it hasn't done the past couple: It has a specific focus, it's not jarring tonally, and it's got forward momentum. From episode 1, everything has been building to something and the character moments are pitch perfect. Everyone is the best version of themselves from a character standpoint, everyone's struggle is defined, and Ollie's journey is back to being compelling rather than him just running in place.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
If LaureL is truly back then she needs to be wearing something like this

CC3.jpg

Instead of her :trash: dominatrix biker costume

Man I don't think they're ever going that route. Besides after seeing Stargirl in her costume you really don't wanna see a body like that in the traditional BC costume. Only way that looks good is for Laurel to get way thicker :pachaha:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Man I don't think they're ever going that route. Besides after seeing Stargirl in her costume you really don't wanna see a body like that in the traditional BC costume. Only way that looks good is for Laurel to get way thicker :pachaha:

Give her some jean shorts and have her like this

8588291005_6bab33b61f.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hope this show doesn't end up repeating Season 3 where the first half was good and the second half was total bullshyt.

Arrow Tragedy Will Push Felicity to a Darker, Morally Questionable Place
vO7l1eP.jpg

Before Arrow let fly with Season 5, showrunner Marc Guggenheim teased “big things” for Emily Bett Rickards’ Felicity in the back half of the season. Now, in the wake of the fall finale’s tragic twist, we can shed more light on her “dark” destination.

Moving forward, when the series returns on Jan. 25, “One thing Felicity is not going to do, I can tell you for sure, is blame Oliver. She recognizes the manipulations that have led to this situation,” showrunner Wendy Mericle, who co-wrote the midseason finale, told TVLine as part of our in-depth 2017 Preview Q&A. “Her heart is broken in that last moment for Oliver and for Malone and for herself.”

Rather, when it comes to directing her anger, “Felicity has set her sights on Prometheus,” Mericle makes clear. “This season we have said we’re going to take her to a darker place, and you’re seeing the genesis of the reason why, right here.”

To that highly, dangerously ambitious end, Felicity “is going to meet some people who are both a bit tied to her past but also very much tied to this new future she’s contemplating,” Mericle teases, “and that’s going to draw her away from the team and lead her to do some things that are pretty morally questionable.”

Surveying this long-planned shift for Team Arrow’s heretofore reliably sunny, quippy Overwatch, Mericle says, “It’s a color for Felicity that we’ve always known she had the potential for, but we never had the right story to play. We’re excited about it.”

Arrow Tragedy Will Push Felicity to a Darker, 'Morally Questionable' Place

:martin: