l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png

GMB claims another victory..

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Exactly, I still liked the episode. But yea the whole time I'm like :stopitslime: at ole girls motivation, she mad like Oliver killed her parents or something. Get her out of here

And yea that cornball cop dying was weak but I think the point was to show Oliver how easily people die around him and how he really can't protect anyone.

And extra:camby:with Curtis and his relationships.
I get that was what they were going for but to use Felicity's cop boyfriend to do it was an odd choice since they did nothing all season to make that dude even feel like a part of the show. He has had no scenes with anyone other than Felicity and he just met Oliver in this episode.
If they wanted to drive the point home then use one of the Junior Arrow dudes but Felicity's boyfriend might as well have been some no name cop because he really was not a part of the cast at all.
It seemed more like the show got tired of being harassed by them freaky Olicity stans on Twitter over giving Felicity a boyfriend and killed this guy as a way to get them off their back.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Don't even know why they accepted Artemis on the team in the first place when she was running around being the Diet Black Canary after LaureL died.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I don't understand Artemis, she wasn't cool with Olly killing people off t he list, but then teams up with a guy who's harming innocent people?
I think she has a deeper reason that's not yet revealed.
I think she's really just still mad at Ollie for letting her parents get killed :yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I know its a freaking novel but damn man i finally understand that Olicity crap now its gotta go this is wayyyy overboard here:snoop::wow:

I read that whole thing just because I was bored and it is crazy that this chick is complaining about not seeing where the show is going has nothing to do with The Prometheus story (which is the actual focus of the show and has been pretty clearly set up so that even a first time viewer could see where it is going) but has to do with the show not focusing on Felicity to the exclusion of everything else.
This type of fan wants all roads to lead to Felicity at all times and if the show doesn't do that (like it did for 1 and a half seasons to its detriment) then the show is somehow off the rails and in need of some fixing. Those people are insane.