Lauerl's alive!
200w.gif
watch the flash

tumblr_o7cqu5YTz31tlj9qlo1_500.gif

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I actually jumped out my seat at the Laurel reveal :dead:

Anyone else notice the Russian alcohol that the reporter poured up for Ollie?

Ya is that a link to Bratva? They made sure to show that shyt off.

Lol'd at Curtis getting worked again though, tbh he shouldn't have landed anything on Prometheus :manny:

I think this is what leads him to be behind the scenes with Felicity though. So he can keep sucking dikk :hubie:

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That's not Earth 2 LaureL, why would she show up dressed like regular LaureL and how would she know where the secret base is? I think someone brought LaureL back using the pit, the same one Talia uses. I think Sarah is the number one suspect, i believe she knew about Flashpoint and didn't tell the team because she wanted to save LaureL :jbhmm:

Talia is Prometheus' and Ollie's mentor

The reporter obviously has ties to the Russians and probably Prometheus but i don't think it's her. Odds are it's her brother or something that shows up later. Knew she was on some Antag shyt when she was having shady convos in the parking garage that everyone forgot about.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That's not Earth 2 LaureL, why would she show up dressed like regular LaureL and how would she know where the secret base is? I think someone brought LaureL back using the pit, the same one Talia uses. I think Sarah is the number one suspect, i believe she knew about Flashpoint and didn't tell the team because she wanted to save LaureL :jbhmm:

The reporter obviously has ties to the Russians and probably Prometheus but i don't think it's her. Odds are it's her brother or something that shows up later. Knew she was on some Antag shyt when she was having shady convos in the parking garage that everyone forgot about.

:stopitslime: Who doesn't know where there "secret" base is? It's been proven that anyone can just walk in there whenever they feel like

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:stopitslime: Who doesn't know where there "secret" base is? It's been proven that anyone can just walk in there whenever they feel like

The weird thing is that they changed the passcodes and she still got in. Somebody knew, probably Thea :ohhh:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

But didn't Nyssa destroy the Lazarus Pit? Or is there another Lazarus Pit location? I know in the comics that there are several locations for the pit. Did Flashpoint restore the pit back to it's original origin? Not sure if it's Sara as the team would more than likely stop her from creating a further disturbance in the time continuity.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was kinda :beli: with this episode.

I don't get Evelyn's motivations at all. So we are supposed to buy that she was so upset about learning Oliver used to kill bad guys that she now is going to not only join forces with a serial cop killer but she also is perfectly fine with the other Junior Arrow team getting fukked up too? What type of sense does that make? They didn't do anything to her, they were just as shocked about Oliver's past as The Hood as she was.

None of the scenes with Curtis and his husband were necessary. I honestly forgot dude was even married until they showed his husband last night. Curtis is not an interesting enough character for me to give a damn about how his desire to be a mediocre super-hero damages his relationship with his husband. Maybe if the show hadn't spent so much time making Curtis lame as fukk I would feel differently but they made the decision for Curtis to be completely useless so they have to deal with that viewer apathy towards the character.

The big emotional moment of Oliver killing Felicity's boyfriend fell completely flat because Billy (and I honestly didn't know dude's name was Billy until last night where they said his name probably a million times) was not a character that ARROW's writers/producers spent any time integrating into the fabric of the show aside from maybe a combined 5 minutes of screen time over the course of this entire season.
Killing him does nothing for this show at all aside from highlighting the fact that Emily Bett Rickards is still really bad at doing emotional scenes. Oliver just met this dude in the episode where he died! If the plan was to have Oliver truly reflect on his past as a remorseless vigilante then maybe the better move would have been to kill someone he gave a damn about.
I personally would have used either Quentin, Wild Dog or Ragman. Using Felicity's boyfriend was a complete dud emotionally and was telegraphed from a mile away.

At least the reveal of Laurel at the end was surprising. I knew the actress was coming back this season but I figured she'd get a couple episodes as the evil Black Siren like how she did on The Flash. Wasn't expecting her to pop up in the Arrow Cave like it was no big deal right after Oliver got them Carly Pope panties.