Arrogant Sony stans embracing their backlogs and anticipating cross-gen games while Xbrehs eating

What are Arcadium Sony stans currently playing?

• Total voters

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
EBBiUynUYAAT0Sc.jpg

Xbox Game Studios making the most critically acclaimed games of the year, got the streets buzzing with the triumphant return of Halo, Forza likely the GOAT racing game already. Halo Campaign and The Gunk still yet to drop before the end of the year:wow:

Meanwhile Sony Stan’s out here one-starring Xbox threads for games they don't even play, and posting several shytty ones of their own. Brehs out here playing Stan Simulator thru their web browser more than they play their Playstations. Look at this madness yall:huhldup:

Xbox Series X could be Microsofts last console
Microsoft tells Phil Spencer to start looking for his successor
Damn, Series X has only sold about 4m to date
Is the Xbox Series S already a failure?
Halo Infinite Multiplayer Season 2 Delayed
Why are Xbox stans now ok with paying $100 for a game?
If Xbox can’t beat PS5 this holiday, I’m not sure it ever will
When is the Series X 12tfp going to start showing? It’s already been a year

I've even seen multiple people try to downplay the entire racing game genre to take away from Forza Horizon's greatness. These same people will prop up Gran Turismo as some amazing top-tier IP when none of the outspoken stans even remotely play that shyt. Gizmo stay posting gifs in that thread acting fake hype like he hasn't admitted to not playing them shyts since the PS2/PS3 era :hhh:

@It was always you koba even out here lying to himself acting like the graphics on the GTA Remaster are good. Imagine spending $500 on a next-gen console just to (*allegedly) play that trash for the next 3 months. No wonder he's been so active with his news reporting lately:picard:

All the posts in here aged like white women in the Arizona sun as well:sadcam:
Do you think Bethesda games will be exclusive?
So Halo might not release this year

The funniest part about this is both Horizon Forbidden West AND GoW will be out before all the big 1st party microsoft games they are gonna talk about next week.
I think making GOW2 cross gen would be a horrible idea and if it’s not cross gen I don’t see it coming out so soon.

I guess they all believed in generations until Sony clarified that they meant CROSS-Generations. Now it's a smart business move that they do that of course:troll:

It's been a wild ride folks, who would’ve thought the year would end this way?:mjgrin:

oh wait, I did
full

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm detecting very high sodium levels in here, did I not only post facts and quotes?:jbhmm: All I ask is that those who post and make threads be held accountable for what they say:hubie:

All jokes aside, how did yall answer the poll tho?:mjgrin:

What yall been playing lately? What games are you looking forward to?:mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
jack-nicholson-jack.gif

The gears halo forza energy this gen is different
same shyt new year as always. :snooze:

the joke is a running joke for a reason and they keep regurgitating it completely ignoring the fact of the joke itself.
Stan ratchet and clank 37 while waiting for God of War 15 and make dumb ass posts like this brehs :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY