Arrogant Sony stans embracing their backlogs and anticipating cross-gen games while Xbrehs eating

What are Arcadium Sony stans currently playing?

• Total voters

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I'm detecting very high sodium levels in here, did I not only post facts and quotes?:jbhmm: All I ask is that those who post and make threads be held accountable for what they say:hubie:

All jokes aside, how did yall answer the poll tho?:mjgrin:

What yall been playing lately? What games are you looking forward to?:mjgrin:
back 4 blood on gamepass and path of exile, aliens fireteam and diablo 2 on ps5 but i mostly went back to my vita because of modding. waiting for anything to catch my attention on anything shyt weak all over until 2022.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again it’s the same deal lots of indies get. That’s the whole point of that studio.

Same thing as stuff like Ori and Cuphead.

Cuphead is literally a timed exclusive, microsoft didn’t fund or publish that game:dwillhuh:

But Ori, yes its similar, except microsoft doesn’t own that studio and sony owns housemarque

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s not a timed exclusive. Microsoft owns the IP. They put it on switch cause they wanted to

You sure?

6-DE85899-604-D-4-B7-F-B6-D0-6-A323044-CD13.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All the supposed games on GP, Halo and Forza and you guys are still concern trolling. :russell:

It’s not a timed exclusive. Microsoft owns the IP. They put it on switch cause they wanted to
Studio MDHR owns the Cuphead IP. MS just paid for an exclusive.

Where did that come from? Cuphead just landed on the PS4 today! | TechSpot

Well, that came completely out of left field. Studio MDHR announced on Tuesday that not only is it bringing its bullet-hell platformer Cuphead to the PlayStation 4, but the game already launched earlier today. The developer introduced the game to PlayStation fans with a blog post and a quirky stop-motion animated trailer (below).

The news is quite surprising because, in 2017, Studio MDHR artist Tyler Moldenhauer said that Cuphead would never come to PlayStation 4, barring some catastrophic financial failure.

"[Cuphead] is exclusive to Xbox and PC (with Steam and Win10 versions at launch and a GoG release likely shortly after)," Moldenhauer said in a NeoGAF forum discussion going by the handle "Teeth." "There will likely be a Mac version down the road and possibly a Linux version beyond that (unless we lose our houses or whatever)...We own the Cuphead IP."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You sure?

6-DE85899-604-D-4-B7-F-B6-D0-6-A323044-CD13.jpg
Yeah, maybe I remember incorrectly. But point is, there’s all types of deals like this. You got shyt like Death Stranding, Nioh, etc up there which clearly aren’t developed or owned by Sony.

That’s the weird shyt y’all do with your goofy lists. You play the semantics game to include/exclude whatever games you need to fit your narrative.

In reality y’all been playing the same franchises for the last 15+ years like everyone else:camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, maybe I remember incorrectly. But point is, there’s all types of deals like this. You got shyt like Death Stranding, Nioh, etc up there which clearly aren’t developed or owned by Sony.

That’s the weird shyt y’all do with your goofy lists. You play the semantics game to include/exclude whatever games you need to fit your narrative.

In reality y’all been playing the same franchises for the last 15+ years like everyone else:camby:

Death stranding is also co-developed by sony, (it literally runs on proprietary Decima engine), and funded and published by sony. Lol

Its ok to admit when you’re wrong, i won’t hold it against you big bro