Arrogant Sony stans embracing their backlogs and anticipating cross-gen games while Xbrehs eating

What are Arcadium Sony stans currently playing?

• Total voters

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Returnal, Bloodborne, Demon’s Souls, Uncharted, Spider-man, Horizon, infamous, Detroit, death stranding, Astro, Nioh, Until Dawn, Ghost of tsushima, LBP, Concrete genie, Dreams, Gran Turismo
All that, a lifetime of PlayStation and it can't compare to just what Xbox has cooking this gen :damn:

Xbox has surpassed Sony portfolio wise and you don't even realize it.
Actually you do, because you have eyes for Starfield :ufdup:

laugh-laughing.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Death stranding is also co-developed by sony, (it literally runs on proprietary Decima engine), and funded and published by sony. Lol

Its ok to admit when you’re wrong, i won’t hold it against you big bro
If you look at a lot of the third party deals they have a Microsoft Studios logo at the beginning because Microsoft does the support amd funding for them too. The Cuphead devs even said they went back and added to the game after getting the money and support from Microsoft.

There’s all types of deals, you picked this one to play the semantics game :stopitslime:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Returnal, Bloodborne, Demon’s Souls, Uncharted, Spider-man, Horizon, infamous, Detroit, death stranding, Astro, Nioh, Until Dawn, Ghost of tsushima, LBP, Concrete genie, Dreams, Gran Turismo

Wait until they start showing those 25 NEW ips in development from Sony studios

:whew:

Talking about Stanfield when we got wolverine :wow:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Speaking of Nioh, I wonder why Sony didn't buy Team Ninja? They're working for Square Enix now right? I loved nioh and would love for more games like that. Haven't really played nioh 2 yet. One thing I'd like to see from Sony is more exclusive Japanese based games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Speaking of Nioh, I wonder why Sony didn't buy Team Ninja? They're working for Square Enix now right? I loved nioh and would love for more games like that. Haven't really played nioh 2 yet. One thing I'd like to see from Sony is more exclusive Japanese based games.

I’m pretty sure the game they make after Final Fantasy origins will be another sony game.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EBBiUynUYAAT0Sc.jpg

Xbox Game Studios making the most critically acclaimed games of the year, got the streets buzzing with the triumphant return of Halo, Forza likely the GOAT racing game already. Halo Campaign and The Gunk still yet to drop before the end of the year:wow:

Meanwhile Sony Stan’s out here one-starring Xbox threads for games they don't even play, and posting several shytty ones of their own. Brehs out here playing Stan Simulator thru their web browser more than they play their Playstations. Look at this madness yall:huhldup:

Xbox Series X could be Microsofts last console
Microsoft tells Phil Spencer to start looking for his successor
Damn, Series X has only sold about 4m to date
Is the Xbox Series S already a failure?
Halo Infinite Multiplayer Season 2 Delayed
Why are Xbox stans now ok with paying $100 for a game?
If Xbox can’t beat PS5 this holiday, I’m not sure it ever will
When is the Series X 12tfp going to start showing? It’s already been a year

I've even seen multiple people try to downplay the entire racing game genre to take away from Forza Horizon's greatness. These same people will prop up Gran Turismo as some amazing top-tier IP when none of the outspoken stans even remotely play that shyt. Gizmo stay posting gifs in that thread acting fake hype like he hasn't admitted to not playing them shyts since the PS2/PS3 era :hhh:

@It was always you koba even out here lying to himself acting like the graphics on the GTA Remaster are good. Imagine spending $500 on a next-gen console just to (*allegedly) play that trash for the next 3 months. No wonder he's been so active with his news reporting lately:picard:

All the posts in here aged like white women in the Arizona sun as well:sadcam:
Do you think Bethesda games will be exclusive?
So Halo might not release this year

I guess they all believed in generations until Sony clarified that they meant CROSS-Generations. Now it's a smart business move that they do that of course:troll:

It's been a wild ride folks, who would’ve thought the year would end this way?:mjgrin:

oh wait, I did
full
The following error occurred:
stop.gif

Slow down on the reps breh!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as I told one breh I haven’t played my PS5 since early october (when I finished an onslaught of exclusives in september)…fact is playstation bust their load in september and there aren’t really any exciting new multiplats…at best you got COD for the hardcore fans of the series and that’s it…no hate cuz I love my PS5 but these dudes clearly have nothing to play for the ones who actually play games…in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t change shyt…the PS5 will be back on track next february but in the meantime these nikkas who only have a playstation are gonna be obnoxious as hell lmao

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…oh and the answer is a healthy backlog for those who actually play games…the rest are clearly playing themselves with these threads lol