Arrogant Sony stans embracing their backlogs and anticipating cross-gen games while Xbrehs eating

What are Arcadium Sony stans currently playing?

• Total voters

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Returnal, Bloodborne, Demon’s Souls, Uncharted, Spider-man, Horizon, infamous, Detroit, death stranding, Astro, Nioh, Until Dawn

We all know you aint playing NONE of those titles right now though. Especially Returnal:lolbron:

What's in your current rotation Brother Duck? The streets are dying to know what a poster extraordinaire like yourself is up to. I know your gaming pedigree is just as strong as your posting acumen:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We all know you aint playing NONE of those titles right now though. Especially Returnal:lolbron:

What's in your current rotation Brother Duck? The streets are dying to know what a poster extraordinaire like yourself is up to. I know your gaming pedigree is just as strong as your posting acumen:wow:

You could have been playing forza or halo but you’re here with me :umad:

And for that, i thank you :wow:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Returnal, Bloodborne, Demon’s Souls, Uncharted, Spider-man, Horizon, infamous, Detroit, death stranding, Astro, Nioh, Until Dawn, Ghost of tsushima, LBP

:mjlol: Right they barely catching up they get 2 great games and these Xbots thinking they been putting hotshyt. These Xbots had a whole ass year of fukking backwards compatible 360 games and netflix now they want to be on some shyt like they running shyt now. But I get it y'all nikkaz were starving a whole year and Phil finally brought Xbots to the Soup kitchen to feed y'all.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol: Right they barely catching up they get 2 great games and these Xbots thinking they been putting hotshyt. These Xbots had a whole ass year of fukking backwards compatible 360 games and netflix now they want to be on some shyt like they running shyt now. But I get it y'all nikkaz were starving a whole year and Phil finally brought Xbots to the Soup kitchen to feed y'all.

They feelin brand new :wow:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
im-just-here-for-the-show.jpg

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sony stans been talking with that Arby's swag on some "We Have The Games" and yet when I make a thread about it and ask what they playing, all I hear is Xbots this, ForzaHaloGears, that. I thought the question was pretty easy to understand:ld:

Surely yall got a game or two in the rotation, no?:jbhmm:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Returnal is not 15 years my nikka you just talkin just to talk.
Obviously not. And Sony didn’t make it either.

If we are counting 3rd party indie games Xbox has dozens of “new IP” :stopitslime:

point is Sony been milking their most popular franchises just as long if not longer than Xbox and these same stans talking about Xbox franchises being overused just spent months stanning the same old PlayStation franchises.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Obviously not. And Sony didn’t make it either.

If we are counting 3rd party indie games Xbox has dozens of “new IP” :stopitslime:

point is Sony been milking their most popular franchises just as long if not longer than Xbox and these same stans talking about Xbox franchises being overused just spent months stanning the same old PlayStation franchises.

Returnal is 1st party in every way imaginable. :mjlol:

As is Ghost of Tsushima another new IP