'Army of Moms' Patrols South Side Chicago after recent killings

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
boom you have yet more street conflict. stop gang violence by creating more division brehs :russ:. do you live in chicago? do you think theyre gonna last long against the over 600 damn gangs that populate the city, when even the police are damn near powerless against them? this shyt just would not work for many many reasons.
Nobody is telling them to go out there and actively antagonize gangbangers. Just stand up and take a stand against the senseless violence. Men look pathetic having women literally fight their battles for them.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Nobody is telling them to go out there and actively antagonize gangbangers. Just stand up and take a stand against the senseless violence. Men look pathetic having women literally fight their battles for them.

no the men are looking like men because they are out working and providing for their families obviously nikka, either that, or these are single parent homes.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The men of that city need to form a bigger gang and strike fear into the local gangs.

MMS coming soon...

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Yeah.......that explains all the young men running around in gangs in the first damn place.:mjlol:

every black or hispanic person in chicago is gangbanging?

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

gtfo my nikka. you obviously have no idea about the street politics going on chicago, or why the violence is more widespread in the first place. :mindblown: you bring up innaccurate points in every post breh

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
every black or hispanic person in chicago is gangbanging?

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

gtfo my nikka. you obviously have no idea about the street politics going on chicago, or why the violence is more widespread in the first place. :mindblown: you bring up innaccurate points in every post breh
Can you please explain how you read my post and came to this conclusion. I'm interested in the logic.:comeon:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk is your problem? I just don't have the need to expose them. Beyond my disagreement with them on the issue, I'm done with it. My presence here is not defined by their disapproval. Your word choice is ironic because that comment you made is some serious fukkboy shyt. It's so over the top you sound like a child. How old are you?

You lamented black men not being out there exposing cowards but then you fail to do it yourself. If it meant nothing to you why even bring it up?

"That's the reason ain't no brothers out there first on the forefront....some issues need to be resolved man. shyt." - you

Your subsequent posts answer your own question. Keep your mouth shut and stay on the sidelines wagging your fingers. You're a c*nt.

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
You lamented black men not being out there exposing cowards but then you fail to do it yourself. If it meant nothing to you why even bring it up?

"That's the reason ain't no brothers out there first on the forefront....some issues need to be resolved man. shyt." - you

Your subsequent posts answer your own question. Keep your mouth shut and stay on the sidelines wagging your fingers. You're a c*nt.

You're an evil, vile little thing aren't you? Your mother would be proud.

I lamented black men not being on the front lines and that these black women felt they had to get out there. Said nothing about exposing cowards. They know who they are. The point was made.

eye-roll.gif

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're an evil, vile little thing aren't you? Your mother would be proud.

I lamented black men not being on the front lines and that these black women felt they had to get out there. Said nothing about exposing cowards. They know who they are. The point was made.

eye-roll.gif

"When the next shooting happens and there’s chatter of retaliation, the “army of mothers” as Manasseh calls them, will move and make sure the neighborhood knows that moms are watching." - moms

They're out there ready expose those cowards. They're doing it cause cowards like you can't even bring yourself to expose them on the internet. You're a bytch.

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
"When the next shooting happens and there’s chatter of retaliation, the “army of mothers” as Manasseh calls them, will move and make sure the neighborhood knows that moms are watching." - moms

They're out there ready expose those cowards. They're doing it cause cowards like you can't even bring yourself to expose them on the internet. You're a bytch.

Negro please. Continue to delude yourself. First, there is no name you can call me that ruffles my feathers. I know who I am and I couldn't give one shyt what you decide you want to call me. I come from a loving home and a home heavily involved in our community so your tired condemnation just seems silly to me.

This war isn't fought on a raggedy ass message board and you have no idea what I do day to day. These moms are doing it because there are no men already doing it. If there were men already doing it, the women would be on the grill, serving, then making posters, and sitting back to allow the MEN to DO THIS.

You expose yourself for the lame little dikk you truly are by turning this discussion around and blaming a message board poster for some shyt our MEN should be doing. PATHETIC. But while our children and young people's blood continues to run in the streets of Chicago, you keep on worrying about whether a poster on some random message board revealed names of some other posters who negged her....as if that's going to solve this tragic issue. Your priorities are skewed but I expect nothing less from a misguided child. Have you tried reading? It really does enlighten and open the mind. God knows you need it.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negro please. Continue to delude yourself. First, there is no name you can call me that ruffles my feathers. I know who I am and I couldn't give one shyt what you decide you want to call me. I come from a loving home and a home heavily involved in our community so your tired condemnation just seems silly to me.

This war isn't fought on a raggedy ass message board and you have no idea what I do day to day. These moms are doing it because there are no men already doing it. If there were men already doing it, the women would be on the grill, serving, then making posters, and sitting back to allow the MEN to DO THIS.

You expose yourself for the lame little dikk you truly are by turning this discussion around and blaming a message board poster for some shyt our MEN should be doing. PATHETIC. But while our children and young people's blood continues to run in the streets of Chicago, you keep on worrying about whether a poster on some random message board revealed names of some other posters who negged her....as if that's going to solve this tragic issue. Your priorities are skewed but I expect nothing less from a misguided child. Have you tried reading? It really does enlighten and open the mind. God knows you need it.

Ok you're a female. That explains your passive aggressiveness. I was perplexed as to why any red blooded male would vent to others rather than exposing cowards and confronting them. Any man gets a kick out of that in any setting - internet or real life. There's a reason every male poster asked you to expose them. No hard feelings, carry on. If you want, message me their names I can confront them for you - since you rather be out on the grill, serving and all.