'Army of Moms' Patrols South Side Chicago after recent killings

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Ok you're a female. That explains your passive aggressiveness. I was perplexed as to why any red blooded male would vent to others rather than exposing cowards and confronting them. Any man gets a kick out of that in any setting - internet or real life. There's a reason every male poster asked you to expose them. No hard feelings, carry on. If you want, message me their names I can confront them for you - since you rather be out on the grill, serving and all.

:stopitslime: You really had no idea I was a girl? A man going by "SpringWater"? "c*nt" "bytch". Ok. Is that what y'all call your brehs here? LOL @ the passive aggressive comment. I'm more bold than most, boo. You already know. But, what child will it save if I post names? That's my only concern.

I just don't need to expose anyone further, they know who they are and they may want to come in and expose themselves as the simps they are. Stay woke. And, EVERY woman, every black woman, would always rather be out on the grill IF the Black Man is standing up and taking charge and bringing order to some shyt. That's just our nature. We only do what we do when it gets drastic and you haven't shown up. Look how long this Chicago war has been going on. Moms just now getting out there not because they want to but because they feel they have no choice. No hard feelings here except for the pain our children are going through, that's where my heart lies.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: You really had no idea I was a girl? A man going by "SpringWater"? "c*nt" "bytch". Ok. Is that what y'all call your brehs here? LOL @ the passive aggressive comment. I'm more bold than most, boo. You already know. But, what child will it save if I post names? That's my only concern.

I just don't need to expose anyone further, they know who they are and they may want to come in and expose themselves as the simps they are. Stay woke. And, EVERY woman, every black woman, would always rather be out on the grill IF the Black Man is standing up and taking charge and bringing order to some shyt. That's just our nature. We only do what we do when it gets drastic and you haven't shown up. Look how long this Chicago war has been going on. Moms just now getting out there not because they want to but because they feel they have no choice. No hard feelings here except for the pain our children are going through, that's where my heart lies.

Listen I drink spring water. Never thought it was feminine thing. Anyway, that's neither here nor there.

I understand you don't like "little" things but the little things do matter. It's called the butterfly effect. Cowards and the ignorant must be confronted everywhere - including sometimes in the vast pits of the internet. Many people only get their news from the internet now so the medium is becoming even more important. I use to dismiss it too but I don't think you no longer can. Even Mossad hires posters to sway Israeli public opinion to great effect and many "real life" movements have sprung out of twitter and the like. How many of these internet c00ns are paid operatives? They need to get exposed. Anyway carry on

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Listen I drink spring water. Never thought it was feminine thing. Anyway, that's neither here nor there.

I understand you don't like "little" things but the little things do matter. It's called the butterfly effect. Cowards and the ignorant must be confronted everywhere - including sometimes in the vast pits of the internet. Many people only get their news from the internet now so the medium is becoming even more important. I use to dismiss it too but I don't think you no longer can. Even Mossad hires posters to sway Israeli public opinion to great effect and many "real life" movements have sprung out of twitter and the like. How many of these internet c00ns are paid operatives? They need to get exposed. Anyway carry on

that's good.....all of what you said, it's all good. I think I just found some respect for you. The Butterfly Effect did it and the Mossad operatives sealed it. Point taken, sir.