'Army of Moms' Patrols South Side Chicago after recent killings

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I won't expose the simps who negged me but I did find it fascinating that one of the brehs has a decidedly pro black screenname. Really breh? :scust:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Fukk. I feel bad for them. They trying but, this isn't gonna end well.

Them nikkas are monsters and I hope they have enough compassion left not to intentionally/unintentionally hurt them innocent women :francis:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
A bunch of pussies.... How in the hell are they going to let people their own people terrorize their wife and kids like that? I'm sure Farrakhan could use his goons and influence to put a dent in SS Chicago. I know Detroit is a shythole, but at least these men stepped up and not the women

Well every city in America has this problem. The older black men are dead or in jail. Chicago has always been a gang infested city. It's worse now because the projects were torn down and crime was dispersed all throughout the city. And the major gang leaders were arrested, leaving the younger more violent members to run amok with no authority to answer to.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Coming soon to a city/town near you! My organization: Million Man Strong (MMS).

We're going to eradicate gang infestation from our communities. Just have to get these legislatures on the team.

More details coming soon and applications will be accepted.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I won't expose the simps who negged me but I did find it fascinating that one of the brehs has a decidedly pro black screenname. Really breh? :scust:
Expose them

//

This is a good look, hopefully more will join and try n put a stop to the bullshyt