'Army of Moms' Patrols South Side Chicago after recent killings

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly why you new age nikkas ain't shyt.....why is these sisters on the frontlines having to defend their own neighborhoods.....and not from a cracka, but from you young zombie dumb nikkas..........:snoop:
'Cause the people in the generation who fathered you and me are middle aged and older and haven't contributed anything to the black community at all leaving kids to run wild and then you have WOMEN out in the streets trying and eventually failing to straighten things out.

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
BUT, BUT why I gotta be negged for this thread? I was actually NEGGED for this shyt. As if my informing the public about black women trying to save their community is a negative? Seriously? That's the reason ain't no brothers out there first on the forefront....some issues need to be resolved man. shyt.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
BUT, BUT why I gotta be negged for this thread? I was actually NEGGED for this shyt. As if my informing the public about black women trying to save their community is a negative? Seriously? That's the reason ain't no brothers out there first on the forefront....some issues need to be resolved man. shyt.

Expose them

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This is exactly why you new age nikkas ain't shyt.....why is these sisters on the frontlines having to defend their own neighborhoods.....and not from a cracka, but from you young zombie dumb nikkas..........:snoop:
the problem is the men who fathered these "new age nikkas."

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Werd, its a damn shame.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Good for those women, but hopefully they have measure in place to assure their safety as much as possible.

Those people in Chicago committing these acts of violence don't seem to respect anything. So I don't think they would hesitate to kill one of these women at a moments notice.