'Army of Moms' Patrols South Side Chicago after recent killings

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Excuses excuses

He's right.

Men are more of a target of random violence by nikkas in the hood if they were doing what those women are doing. And men would have to be armed.

As you can see, these women don't need protection. The black community especially in the hood is a matriarchy so mothers in the hoods aren't targets of random violence therefore they are more valued and respected in our community.

Remember The Detroit 300? Black women quickly shut that shyt down.:snoop:

Last edited:

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
I have much respect for the bravery, initiative, and compassion expressed by these women, and I In no way want to undermine their actions, but these things should have been taught at home from a young age. Parents shouldn't let the streets raise their children. I'm sure a lot of those kids are too far gone into being sociopaths to ever change their ways without serious rehabilitation.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
:what::what::what: WHAT??? If they can kill little kids (and they do, alot) they can kill anybody. These ni66as have no respect for life at all.

breh they dont intentionally kill kids, it's that they get caught in the crossfire. i remember reading in a new article that about 90% of chicagos murder victims were gang members in 2012. that doesnt make it right, and of course it needs to stop but fact is gangs is killing eachother for the most part.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:what::what::what: WHAT??? If they can kill little kids (and they do, alot) they can kill anybody. These ni66as have no respect for life at all.
Truth!!!!

Especially that last line.

These Chicago nikkaz will mock the dead like no other. Str8 disrespect.

"Smokin on that Jojo pack!"

No nikka, I am not impressed. Holla at me when you smokin on that Ku Klux pack :camby:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't expose the simps who negged me but I did find it fascinating that one of the brehs has a decidedly pro black screenname. Really breh? :scust:
I bet you those moms would have exposed them. Coward. Have you learn nothing from the brave example these women have set?

Last edited:

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I bet you those moms would have exposed them. Coward. Have you learn nothing from the brave example these women have set?

What the fukk is your problem? I just don't have the need to expose them. Beyond my disagreement with them on the issue, I'm done with it. My presence here is not defined by their disapproval. Your word choice is ironic because that comment you made is some serious fukkboy shyt. It's so over the top you sound like a child. How old are you?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He's right.

Men are more of a target of random violence by nikkas in the hood if they were doing what those women are doing. And men would have to be armed.

As you can see, these women don't need protection. The black community especially in the hood is a matriarchy so mothers in the hoods aren't targets of random violence therefore they are more valued and respected in our community.

Why they get shut down?

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh they dont intentionally kill kids, it's that they get caught in the crossfire. i remember reading in a new article that about 90% of chicagos murder victims were gang members in 2012. that doesnt make it right, and of course it needs to stop but fact is gangs is killing eachother for the most part.
You think these ni66as care about killing innocent bystanders? Hell no. If they did, they wouldn't be shooting blindly in civilian areas. These pieces of shyt ain't losing sleep over killing the wrong person. They don't give a fukk either way...because they don't respect life.

Which is all the more reason men should be taking on this responsibility.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's right.

What do you mean?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
You think these ni66as care about killing innocent bystanders? Hell no. If they did, they wouldn't be shooting blindly in civilian areas. These pieces of shyt ain't losing sleep over killing the wrong person. They don't give a fukk either way...because they don't respect life.

Which is all the more reason men should be taking on this responsibility.

boom you have yet more street conflict. stop gang violence by creating more division brehs :russ:. do you live in chicago? do you think theyre gonna last long against the over 600 damn gangs that populate the city, when even the police are damn near powerless against them? this shyt just would not work for many many reasons.