Army Drops Requirement for High School Diploma Amid Recruiting Crisis

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Glad I'm getting out later this year, the state and culture of the Army right now is terrible. All the good leadership is getting out, leaving all the toxic nikkas riding out their final couple of years before retirement.

Gen Z Soldiers are trash too, yeah.. I said it. :scust:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
@Son Goku I spoke to my doctor today and she said it is a good possibility I could be off my blood pressure medication by December 2022-January 2023. I feel I can get down to 186 pounds by then as well.

Cool. You also need to be able to smoke both your ASVAB and a mock PT test by then.
:usure:

(Your recruiter should have you do at least 1 while you're in DEP.)

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Military brehs I figured this would be another benefit of joining the Air Force, y'all don't have to worry about the cost of housing when you get out the way people who never joined the military do, right? Especially with the VA Loan?

IiTVs9M_d.webp

@Son Goku

@RickyDiBiase

@Dray5K

@Jekyll

@Ziggiy

@Imhotep2

@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

@Wiseborn

@DeeezNuts

@Youngdev

@OperationNumbNutts

@Point Blank

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
This is true but there ALSO needs to be more mentoring from black veterans towards young black enlistees so that they can be educated on how to avoid the pitfalls and bullshyt that can come with the Army lifestyle
"avoid the pitfalls and bullshyt that can come with the Army lifestyle"

Fam, I'd say to just avoid the army in general:mjlol:. When every dumbass that somehow flunked out of Geometry is flocking to a particular branch, I'd say that, short of you getting struck by lighting for expressing interest, God himself is telling you to not do the same:mjlol:.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Military brehs I figured this would be another benefit of joining the Air Force, y'all don't have to worry about the cost of housing when you get out the way people who never joined the military do, right? Especially with the VA Loan?

IiTVs9M_d.webp

@Son Goku

@RickyDiBiase

@Dray5K

@Jekyll

@Ziggiy

@Imhotep2

@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

@Wiseborn

@DeeezNuts

@Youngdev

@OperationNumbNutts

@Point Blank

Not necessarily. Your BAH (housing money) may or may not get you something nice, depending on where they got you stationed.

If you're overseas you won't be making extra off it; it you're CONUS it depends...

Unless you get married or have a kid you won't be moving out the dorms for a good 2 years off rip anyways, and them rates constantly change.
:manny:

Prolly not something you should be thinking abiut st this point in time. :francis:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

IiTVs9M_d.webp

@Son Goku

@RickyDiBiase

@Dray5K

@Jekyll

@Ziggiy

@Imhotep2

@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

@Wiseborn

@DeeezNuts

@Youngdev

@OperationNumbNutts

@Point Blank
The VA loan isn't the end all, be all. If you can't get a super low interest rate, then that 0% down payment doesn't help THAT much. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, holy shyt, there's a lot wrong with that picture:russ:.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
The VA loan isn't the end all, be all. If you can't get a super low interest rate, then that 0% down payment doesn't help THAT much. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, holy shyt, there's a lot wrong with that picture:russ:.

Looked spot on to me lol

2k for comfortable apartment living at least.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
Have mfers who can't read or understand remedial math defend you patriotic societal brehs.:francis: