Army Drops Requirement for High School Diploma Amid Recruiting Crisis

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
v5e2ir7bys891.jpg

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@Dave24 if this hasnt been said, with this recruitment issue , you should be taking advantage of it and stop bullshytting yourself:sas2:
I am. Do you still think there will be a recruiting issue in Jan 2023? I feel I can hit my weight goal then as well as hopefully be off my blood pressure medication by then as well.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I'd call :duck: but some people really don't got it like that. :smh:

I know somebody that 'studied' for it and retook it twice and still could get that G72. :snoop:

I didn't know we was studying for the ASVAB like it's the SATs. :leon:
My sister was the same way. She couldn't pass the PRACTICE ASVAB at the Air Force recruiting office even though she hired a personal tutor and studied for that shyt...

Matter of fact, she never scored above a 30, and scored a whole ass 17 AFTER hiring the tutor.

I personally don't understand how the fukk that shyt is possible because she had a 3.3 high school GPA, and as we all know, the ASVAB is literally high school-level shyt.

I bullshytted in high school and finished with a 1.7 GPA, but I dropped a 70. I told her to keep at it, but...:francis:.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I am going to hit my weight goal by then respectfully. I will be off my blood pressure medication by then respectfully. It took me awhile but I will get there. Fukk you for saying otherwise.
fukk me for actually believing you could've done it years ago, giving you info for the practice asvab when the recruiter took one look at you and swerved, and being honest in saying you should take a different life path instead of staring at the same non-starter for years now?

lol aite. i don't even think you got the "prove others wrong" in you at this point

don't get it twisted. i helped you more than most. and im helping you again by saying how stupid you look spinning wheels on the same shyt for years. you don't need motivation or resources anymore - you need honesty

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
fukk me for actually believing you could've done it years ago, giving you info for the practice asvab when the recruiter took one look at you and swerved, and being honest in saying you should take a different life path instead of staring at the same non-starter for years now?

lol aite. i don't even think you got the "prove others wrong" in you at this point

don't get it twisted. i helped you more than most. and im helping you again by saying how stupid you look spinning wheels on the same shyt for years. you don't need motivation or resources anymore - you need honesty

@42 Monks Dude cussed me the fukk out and negged me once for being "honest".

How silly of us veterans who've actually commissioned/enlisted, gone through basic, gone through training pipelines, PCS'd, deployed, gotten out and retired to tell someone who's never even been to MEPS what's what. :mjgrin:

At this point it is what it is - dudes is either the ultimate troll, a Chinese or Russian spy collecting intel, or a breh that's sadly running out of time to make this shyt happen. :ld: