Army Drops Requirement for High School Diploma Amid Recruiting Crisis

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
i had a feeling you were going to pick something in entertainment :mjlol:

but seriously start thinking about it... everyone in the thread telling you your not a top candidate for recruiters.

good luck on your future endeavors
I'm confused start thinking about what? Being a singer?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The army has been a lifeline for alot of black men in poverty and in destitute homes to bring them out of poverty and give them the chance to get a college education. its still a noble and worthy proffession.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Forgot that common folk have to join up in order to make it in life. Meanwhile catch me and @Willow Smith poolside in Calabasas
tumblr-m05ydzqbDq1qcqtduo1-500-beverly-hills-cop-40710126-500-299.gif
This gotta be one of the WOAT gimmick accs on here. :skip:

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
"avoid the pitfalls and bullshyt that can come with the Army lifestyle"

Fam, I'd say to just avoid the army in general:mjlol:. When every dumbass that somehow flunked out of Geometry is flocking to a particular branch, I'd say that, short of you getting struck by lighting for expressing interest, God himself is telling you to not do the same:mjlol:.
Army is the easiest branch to become an officer though.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Explain pls
It suggests a level of desperation to a degree but the bigger issue is that there are a variety of things the military could do in order to attract young people and they're not doing it. No I don't think the military power is waning, I just think it's old men making bad decisions and not evolving.

The bigger thing to me is that graduating HS was often a barometer, barrier, or basic requirement for things. You want xyz? Finish HS. Removing that for anything is bad IMO. We don't need kids skipping HS to join the military.