Army Drops Requirement for High School Diploma Amid Recruiting Crisis

Daps
yeah ops tempo is gonna vary quite a bit depending on where you are and what you're attached to... I knew some LNOs who pretty much just popped in to check emails and sometimes attend a staff meeting before bouncing for the day.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
dude PM'd me back in 2019 and 2020 about this stuff. been hitting up with info in threads before and ever since too

always been positive with him. i still am. dude needs to hear its time to move the fukk on

the fact he got the nerve to get mad at me of all people..... lol
Sorry for getting mad at you, my mistake.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember an army recruiter tried to get me to enlist back in 2015
Dude would hit me up two to three times a day before I said no.
The straw broke that broke the camel's back is when I went to the recruiter's officer and all the recruiters in the office tried to use scare tactics and gaslighting to get me to sign up.
Shyt was high key Funny.
Imagine being surrounded by a bunch of desperate used car salesman.
:mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
@Son Goku

-I do have college credits. I have a two year degree in Business Management.

-I was on anti-depressants , Prozac and something else back in July 2021 and stopped taking them in September 2021. Don't know if that will be an issue for the air force. Took it for social anxiety but discontinued taking it because of too many side effects.

-Am currently taking 10 MG of Amlodipine for high blood pressure.

How are you in science? Specifically the life sciences? You can take 8 bio and chem courses, get a good score on the pcat, and go to pharmacy school.

You can work anywhere in the country and net a high six figure salary.

Granted pharmacy school ain't no joke since you will be at the top of the food chain when it comes to drug interactions.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
For a lot of brothers the military gives them an advantage to life that can't be disregarded. More black people, especially men need to get hip to how the military actually operates and use said resources accordingly.

If you make it back...I would never take that risk or advise any black person to do so either.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
How are you in science? Specifically the life sciences? You can take 8 bio and chem courses, get a good score on the pcat, and go to pharmacy school.

Granted pharmacy school ain't no joke since you will be at the top of the food chain when it comes to drug interactions.

You think that’s realistic? :usure:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
thats-damn-good-thats-good.gif

They need to take felons and low level prisoners too:yeshrug:

I’m fairly certain I’m to old to be drafted if shyt really popped off, but this is still good cushion :ehh:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

I actually did pretty good in the science courses I took

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
You think that’s realistic? :usure:

I'm just trying to give breh a path :(

Unrelated, did you really see 35+ year old brehs living in the dorms? That shyt sounds wild and mad annoying :pachaha:

Way back in the day when I was working at Northrop Grumman, I had to go to misawa to install some shyt. They put me up in a hotel on that air force base and it was nothing but 18-22 year olds. And surprise, surprise, all they did was party.

I was 27 at the time and jet lagged like a motherfukker so I can only imagine what it would be like to be 35+ being housed in the same area as them young bucks.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
I can't afford going to college right now

What about loans?

The reason I mentioned taking 8 science classes to go to pharmacy school is because you don't need to get a whole BS degree. You can straight up take those 8 courses and apply. You can do that in 3 semesters part time

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I'm just trying to give breh a path :(

Unrelated, did you really see 35+ year old brehs living in the dorms? That shyt sounds wild and mad annoying :pachaha:

Way back in the day when I was working at Northrop Grumman, I had to go to misawa to install some shyt. They put me up in a hotel on that air force base and it was nothing but 18-22 year olds. And surprise, surprise, all they did was party.

I was 27 at the time and jet lagged like a motherfukker so I can only imagine what it would be like to be 35+ being housed in the same area as them young bucks.

He has a path. Gym + Library --> Recruiter's office --> MEPS --> MEPS again --> AF BMT. :usure:

(That's assuming he's not trolling; bullshytting; and can get his medical and fitness problems right in time.)

Ofc I really saw old-ass recruits in the dorms like that. Tf would I need to :duck: about that shyt?

It is what it is. Old girl (SWIDT? :steviej: ) was prolly only in that bish for like 2 years before she moved out; women be getting thrown out Uncle Phil-style at a lot of bases due to occupancy problems.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
He has a path. Gym + Library --> Recruiter's office --> MEPS --> MEPS again --> AF BMT. :usure:

(That's assuming he's not trolling; bullshytting; and can get his medical and fitness problems right in time.)

Ofc I really saw old-ass recruits in the dorms like that. Tf would I need to :duck: about that shyt?

It is what it is. Old girl (SWIDT? :steviej: ) was prolly only in that bish for like 2 years before she moved out; women be getting thrown out Uncle Phil-style at a lot of bases due to occupancy problems.
This I'm gonna follow what you posted and see what happens from there.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
What about loans?

The reason I mentioned taking 8 science classes to go to pharmacy school is because you don't need to get a whole BS degree. You can straight up take those 8 courses and apply. You can do that in 3 semesters part time
I'm going to try the air force route first.