Army Drops Requirement for High School Diploma Amid Recruiting Crisis

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did @semicko82 need to:
  • Cut weight just to have the recruiter talk to him?
  • Need to potentially lie just to pass his physical?
  • Say that he gets really bad anxiety/not do well under stress?
  • Get in shape just to be able to graduate basic?
  • Wait until the fifth worst-ever epidemic in the history of man fukked retention numbers?
:usure:

Let's not assume y'all are in the same boat just because he was an older recruit.

So we're picking and choosing what we're going with in this thread? :skip:

Gotcha. :unimpressed:
What you mean going with?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Isnt this what the military always wanted just dumb high school kids they can feed into the war machine??? :childplease:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Damn fam... its been a minute....son still ain't do the military route yet? if you taking this long... might as well dub it and keep it pushin' fam... wasn't meant to be breh... joint wasn't meant for you... all good breh.. @Dave24
I'm still going to try and get in unless a better option for my life turns up.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
What you mean going with?

:dwillhuh:

He said "well @semicko82 did it when he was older" and I reminded him that you had already said ITT that he shouldn't enlist.
Don't enlist. This is coming from someone who enlisted at a older age.
Get you a trade or certifications.

So he's was "going with" whatever information he wanted to hear and not the advice he didn't. :usure:

Son Goku

Daps
Isnt this what the military always wanted just dumb high school kids they can feed into the war machine??? :childplease:

:russell: Another motherfukker talking out their ass about shyt they don't actually know anything about. :childplease:

Main ones talking greasy be the main ones that wouldn't have qualified anyways. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russell: Another motherfukker talking out their ass about shyt they don't actually know anything about. :childplease:

Main ones talking greasy be the main ones that wouldn't have qualified anyways. :mjlol:

I just asked a question dumbass.... :childplease: you can answer it like a fukking adult with a functioning brain or dont... you lookinglike a jackass right now. no skin of my back...:sas2:

Son Goku

Daps
I just asked a question dumbass.... :childplease: you can answer it like a fukking adult with a functioning brain or dont... you lookinglike a jackass right now. no skin of my back...:sas2:

You didn't actually ask a question, you made a snide remark. :unimpressed:

My comment still stands, and no one in this thread is taking you seriously. :umad:

Maybe check to see if you typed a coherent insult next time instead of pressing "post reply" next time, dumbass. :sas2:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You didn't actually ask a question, you made a snide remark. :unimpressed:

My comment still stands, and no one in this thread is taking you seriously. :umad:

Maybe check to see if you typed a coherent insult next time instead of pressing "post reply" next time, dumbass. :sas2:

ok whatever....:unimpressed:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps

Them military brehs get mad sensitive when you talk sideways about it.