ARMS

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
I'll cop with a price drop.

I already copped Tekken this month so Crack Bandicoot at the end and I'm straight.
There's a gamestop 1 min away from and there's a big ass Crash Bandicoot poster on the window. It's beautiful :wow:. I wouldnt be shock if there's a sale on black friday for ARMS, like $10 off. Also, that Sae profile pic is making me depressed that you cant wife her in P5 :wow:.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
78 metacritic, with 58 reviews...:francis:

I think I'll pass. Maybe it'll be a impulse buy when I'm at BB, but I canceled my preorder a few days ago, knowing this might happen (and it did). :francis:
Close to launch title with nothing else on the horizon.

Ya'll lucky it got that high....Nintendo outchea charging $60 for minigames

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Close to launch title with nothing else on the horizon.

Ya'll lucky it got that high....Nintendo outchea charging $60 for minigames
My PS4 backlog is crazy. This spring had so many great games. Once I beat Zelda, it's on to the PS4 games (Horizon, Neir, Persona 5). I'll probably not buy another game on the switch until something good (85+ metacritic) comes out. :manny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
78 metacritic, with 58 reviews...:francis:

I think I'll pass. Maybe it'll be a impulse buy when I'm at BB, but I canceled my preorder a few days ago, knowing this might happen (and it did). :francis:
You and those Metacritic scores :mjlol:

I don't really like Metacrtirc cause I don't think using an average is a good way to determine a video game score cause yiu can always get outliers that can fukk up the score either way with such a small sample. Using the median would be way better indicator than the average.
41/59 review scores are at 80 or above. What sense does that make that 70% of reviews rate it higher than the overall average?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anything below a 80 on metacritic is a shyt game.

Anything above 90 on metacritic is a paid review.

And Anything above 95 on metacritic is a review blinded by nostalgia plus franchise bonus points. (Nintendo and Rockstar games fall into this)

This is the law of internet gaming forums, court dismissed.
tumblr_m9wdvgiN281rrk7c1o1_400.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You and those Metacritic scores :mjlol:

I don't really like Metacrtirc cause I don't think using an average is a good way to determine a video game score cause yiu can always get outliers that can fukk up the score either way with such a small sample. Using the median would be way better indicator than the average.
41/59 review scores are at 80 or above. What sense does that make that 70% of reviews rate it higher than the overall average?
Ehh...it's how I do things :manny:

It's well known on this board. But with 50+ reviews the outliers don't matter.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

And Anything above 95 on metacritic is a review blinded by nostalgia plus franchise bonus points. (Nintendo and Rockstar games fall into this)

I like the sarcasm, but it's kinda true :ld:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

:yeshrug:just seems like Splatoon all over again to me. Many people enjoyed it right up to the next game, yet it was deemed a game doomed past 2 months post release.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
So who's copping Arms this week? I think I might just wait till Q4 when all the updates and DLC have come out. Not hyped to pay $90 for an incomplete game with only 10 players to chose from.