Armpit Hair Is Back, Whether You Like It or Not

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
As a married bruh, I could give 2 shyts and understand shyt can be a hassle and me and my wife love and are comfortable with one another so this is a none issue:ehh:

That said if when we 1st started talking she showed on a date with hairy ass arms and armpits and continued that trend its safe to say she would have somebody else last name right now:pachaha:

Last edited:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
What the hell is going on in here?

Women should not have hairy armpits. It is one of the many physical traits that distinguishes us from men.

Wtf?
I agree but I don't press the issue because it's not nor would ever be serious with this chick. It's just a fun situation.:manny:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Its gross, as a man its a huge turnoff in a woman and bushes/armpit hair are smelly and attract sweat, should always be shaven or if not using the right deodorant.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Why even have armpit hair, all it does it trap body odor bacteria, and on top of that you got people saying they don't shower daily :huhldup:

46551fbeff2d4fd0bfdeae7900bb9710

Norelco Body Groomer takes literally 45 seconds to use per armpit, deoderant last longer with shaved armpits especially NATURAL deoderants.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps

Women should not have hairy armpits. It is one of the many physical traits that distinguishes us from men.

Wtf?
If women weren’t meant to have hairy arm pits then why can women grow hair under their arm pits? I’m not even approaching this issue as a breh with a fetish or even a preference for hairy arm pits but when did the opposite of what nature has provided become natural?

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
If women weren’t meant to have hairy arm pits then why can women grow hair under their arm pits? I’m not even approaching this issue as a breh with a fetish or even a preference for hairy arm pits but when did the opposite of what nature has provided become natural?
:camby:

Women also grow hair on their upper lip, around their eyebrow arch and under their chin and they get rid of it.

This is just another way for women to have the same hygiene habits as men under the guise of equality.

Men are naturally broke. Literally born into the world with nothing and women don’t tolerate that for a second.

Genos

Superstar
Daps

Wtf?
Lol do you not naturally grow armpit hair? You realize women shaving comes from a litteral ad campaign in the early 1900s. You are sounding like a capitalist bot who thinks things from ads is how people should live their lives.

If you want to do it that's fine but thinking it's a defining physical trait is pure bot status.