Armpit Hair Is Back, Whether You Like It or Not

Daps
90ea1a166046912306be377e97ae67a3b16aef88.jpg

:noah:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I see that you started off trying to make a coherent argument but succumbed to the bird side by the the end of your post with the “Men are born broke” comment.

Women grow hair in all of those places you named and can choose to shave it off or not based on their preference. My issue is the fact that you and others are saying that a woman NOT shaving is unnatural when she’s literally removing the hair that nature provided from her body. It doesn’t make sense.
Didn’t say it was unnatural. “Free bleeding” is also natural.

I said it is gross.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So like...

Human proclivities and attraction is not a fashion statement that can be artificially implemented.

Whatever the reason, hairy skin is not a sexy feminine quality. It's just not. Women with facial hair are a boner killer. Leg hair is tough to rub on and get into the mood. Chest hair.. not good.

And so, too with the armpit hair. It's just gruff and burly and not sexy.

So models can wear the shyt, but if I was out somewhere and a beautiful woman came up to me and then flashed the armpit hair.. I'd excuse myself to the bathroom and dip. I'd be a little freaked out like she almost got my ass. Looking in the rearview for Wolfsbane an shyt

Just like with big girls. G-d bless em every one, but fat celebs getting half naked and fat mannequins in Target are not making the shyt any cuter. Show me fat women in bathing suits at every turn and it still just a bad look.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t know why armpit hair disgusts me so much. I was at work and this pretty hippie chick said it was no shave November and came to work with armpit hair. I’m usually a live and let live kind of guy but when I saw that I told her nah ma’am that’s not the wave. That shyts disgusting. Clean it up. I don’t know what came over me she could’ve reported me to HR but she came back the next day cleanly shaved. :yeshrug:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
So like...

Human proclivities and attraction is not a fashion statement that can be artificially implemented.

Whatever the reason, hairy skin is not a sexy feminine quality. It's just not. Women with facial hair are a boner killer. Leg hair is tough to rub on and get into the mood. Chest hair.. not good.

And so, too with the armpit hair. It's just gruff and burly and not sexy.

So models can wear the shyt, but if I was out somewhere and a beautiful woman came up to me and then flashed the armpit hair.. I'd excuse myself to the bathroom and dip. I'd be a little freaked out like she almost got my ass. Looking in the rearview for Wolfsbane an shyt

Just like with big girls. G-d bless em every one, but fat celebs getting half naked and fat mannequins in Target are not making the shyt any cuter. Show me fat women in bathing suits at every turn and it still just a bad look.
Human attractiveness changes all the time, and changes region to region. Please lean about history and other time periods

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
It's not a question of gender rights or equality or any of that, it's a question of hygiene. I'm a man and I trim my armpit hair short because when it grows long and I sweat, I start to smell pretty damn funky. The hair makes body odour smell worse. So, as a favour to yourself and to those around you, you ought to keep your armpit hair trimmed very short, whether you're a man or a woman