Armpit Hair Is Back, Whether You Like It or Not

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:yeshrug:

My wife sometimes doesn't shave her armpits. I don't care, the natural women has armpit hair. You nikkas are feenin for an artificial product​
This.

Did yall know women shyt too?

I didn't find that out until I was married.

:wow:

Them bishes be having mustaches and whiskers too!

:damn:

I can't believe women are human...shyt just blows my mind.

:whoo:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Untitled.png

:unimpressed:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
:camby:

Women also grow hair on their upper lip, around their eyebrow arch and under their chin and they get rid of it.

This is just another way for women to have the same hygiene habits as men under the guise of equality.

Men are naturally broke. Literally born into the world with nothing and women don’t tolerate that for a second.
I see that you started off trying to make a coherent argument but succumbed to the bird side by the the end of your post with the “Men are born broke” comment.

Women grow hair in all of those places you named and can choose to shave it off or not based on their preference. My issue is the fact that you and others are saying that a woman NOT shaving is unnatural when she’s literally removing the hair that nature provided from her body. It doesn’t make sense.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Why even have armpit hair, all it does it trap body odor bacteria, and on top of that you got people saying they don't shower daily :huhldup:

46551fbeff2d4fd0bfdeae7900bb9710

Norelco Body Groomer takes literally 45 seconds to use per armpit, deoderant last longer with shaved armpits especially NATURAL deoderants.
Ppl can say what they will about me. I shave my armpit hair. I want that deodorant covering my entire armpit. I dont want any hair blocking it.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
This.

Did yall know women shyt too?

I didn't find that out until I was married.

:wow:

Them bishes be having mustaches and whiskers too!

:damn:

I can't believe women are human...shyt just blows my mind.

:whoo:
Breh there are brehs in here who act like it's not natural to be natural

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
A lil fuzz turn me on sometimes, must be the Pheromones
da6d74d1744e3c7cb65e7d48d24024bf.gif

Still can’t forget the words of our honorable brother Pimp C
Got a young brown stallion and she twenty years old. When she pop it from the back, you see that hairy a$$hole:banderas:
astros-rippimpc.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
i think hygiene and beauty are two totally different fields. you can smell fine with armpit hair, but a cologne shower never helped anyone
but i'm not saying anything is bad with cleaning up, it's when people attack your gender for it it seems problematic. then you wonder why woman are looking like transexuals out here all in the name of being a bad bytch

no offense to trans or bad bytches :hubie:
Doing simple things to enhance one’s beauty/appeal should be enough. After that, let the chips fall where they may. This is where natural beauty, naturally pushes some to the top. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Now it’s a free for all; regular women financing cosmetic surgery, gluing wigs down to go to a regular 9-5, etc.
Chicks paying for what other girls were born with, or unwilling to put in the work to improve…

And you’re right about the influence of trans makeup techniques. If more biological women went back to natural/simple makeup routines it would make transwomen stand out even more, because they have to do so much to soften their features.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It's something that naturally happens.

If you don't want to mow it everyday fine. But you better wash those pits and deodorize them everyday.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Anyone who has dated a latina or south asian wouldn't care about that. I wouldn't care myself about forearm hair so long as it didn't look like she is wearing muffs.
Some women do have more forearm hair than others. Underarm and leg hair are what are supposed to be removed if we’re talking about grooming (and any facial hair like a mustache or uni brow).

Depending on your ethnicity or culture, it may be common for women to be hairier (again, forearms, maybe thicker/longer baby hair or sideburns, etc). A lot of women will get that stuff waxed if they are in the West, though.