Armpit Hair Is Back, Whether You Like It or Not

BBG

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

My wife sometimes doesn't shave her armpits. I don't care, the natural women has armpit hair. You nikkas are feenin for an artificial product
So why do we groom ourselves at all if it's just an artificial product? Man's out here looking like this so he had to find someone equally yoked

image2531705x.jpg

Daps
i always say it's funny how femininity is often thought of doing everything you can to alter the natural female body

put holes all over your body, pile on makeup, alter your hair, alter your scent, arch your foot to extremes, poke your behind out some, put a little twist in your hip when you walkin, and sprinkle on a level of nudity..... now that's a real woman :myman:

:mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
i always say it's funny how femininity is often thought of doing everything you can to alter the natural female body

put holes all over your body, pile on makeup, alter your hair, alter your scent, arch your foot to extremes, poke your behind out some, and sprinkle on a level of nudity..... now that's a real woman :myman:

:mjlol:

BEAUTY IS DEFINITELY A BIG PART OF FEMININITY

Daps
THE MORE EFFORT U PUT INTO YOUR LOOKS, THE BETTER THEY WILL BE

ITS LIKE EXPECTING TO SMELL GOOD WITOUT PRACTICING HYGENE

i think hygiene and beauty are two totally different fields. you can smell fine with armpit hair, but a cologne shower never helped anyone
but i'm not saying anything is bad with cleaning up, it's when people attack your gender for it it seems problematic. then you wonder why woman are looking like transexuals out here all in the name of being a bad bytch

no offense to trans or bad bytches :hubie:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Do you shave your armpits?
:jbhmm:
Men's standards of grooming =/= women's so the point you're trying to make is trash. Yall really weird trying to make it where the only difference between a man and a woman is genitalia when we know that's just scientifically false.

With that said, yes I DO shave my armpits :umad:. Not bald of course, but I find keeping my shyt on a close crop helps maintain B.O.