Armpit Hair Is Back, Whether You Like It or Not

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Who cares as long as you smell good/hygiene good. You know how many times I've rolled my eyes because I knew a hook up was being delayed so a chick could shave her already-shaven legs out of fear that a couple days worth of new hair would freak me out? Get over here and let me eat your p*ssy, jesus fukking christ.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I'm not messing with a woman with hairy underarms

I don't mind a woman's pubic hair

but under arm hair nah
:camby:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
back from where? when was that shyt ever on? :scust:

these women getting lazier and lazier

and 95% of them are not as attractive as the celebrities who might be trying to popularize it and getting away with it. shyt not gonna fly for most of yall. :martin:

This. And I can’t fukk wit no chick that’s lazy bout her hygiene…:scust:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Thars their prerogative. I think these days with people trying to appropriate different sexual orientations as a substitute for well developed character and a distinct personality, its a signifier. They're signifying to other women "you have a chance too. I don't play for just one team"

Its common in bisexual women who lean towards the lesbian side of that spectrum. They want to ape the aesthetics of butch lesbians to show they can go either way. Its also a way to signal to transgender men.

I just don't want to hear women with light mustaches and underarm forests complaining about why they can't find men. If your appearance turns a man off, he's going to move on to the next person. Men are simple like that. We like women who groom themselves just like women like men who groom themselves. Many a man has been curved because of a fukked up hairline, patchy beard, ugly tattoos or gut.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I generally don't care about body hair so long as it's not on her face or her ass.