Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The end of chapter 4 is gonna be a hurdle man :picard:

I'm here right now. Spent like 2 hours on the g1 Michigan mission. Now I'm stuck on Ibis. Chapter 4 is both :blessed: and :sadcam:

My friend telling me shyt changes up in both NG+ and NG++. Can't remember the last game I wanted to play back. The gameplay loop of this shyt is mad fun wont lie.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ibis defeated :gladbron:

Caught his ass with them song birds at the end :banderas:

:ohhh:

i'm stuck on ibis now. one thing you're doing that's interesting is using grenade launchers, so you stagger him more frequently. might have to try that.

i'm using the gatlings with songbirds. so if i miss with the songbirds, i've got no shot at staggering him until they reload (or i get close enough for the gatlings to do chip damage quickly).

i'm also using the heavier reverse-joint build. i started out using a four legged build for an hour or so, but when i swapped out for the faster mech i realized i spent so much time learning how to dodge him with a tank that my reaction speed is way better. i can knock off version 1 without using a health kit.

version 2 tho? :mjcry:

Flexington

All Star
Daps

i'm stuck on ibis now. one thing you're doing that's interesting is using grenade launchers, so you stagger him more frequently. might have to try that.

i'm using the gatlings with songbirds. so if i miss with the songbirds, i've got no shot at staggering him until they reload (or i get close enough for the gatlings to do chip damage quickly).

i'm also using the heavier reverse-joint build. i started out using a four legged build for an hour or so, but when i swapped out for the faster mech i realized i spent so much time learning how to dodge him with a tank that my reaction speed is way better. i can knock off version 1 without using a health kit.

You’ll figure out what works for you eventually, and what small windows for attacks you have.

I used a light build reverse joint with dual laser pistols and laser rifles on the shoulders to beat her the first time. Those laser pistols have good range/ammo, and do a surprising amount of stagger at times.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

Ibis has a glass jaw, I started to realize how easy it was to stagger him if u hit him hard :dame:

My build is a little slow and clunky but once I learned his patterns it didn't take too many times to catch him with the bazookas or the song birds

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ibis has a glass jaw, I started to realize how easy it was to stagger him if u hit him hard :dame:

My build is a little slow and clunky but once I learned his patterns it didn't take too many times to catch him with the bazookas or the song birds

i definitely realized this. all those lasers flying around can feel intimidating. but there are certain moments (any time she throws up a larger laser grid) now where i'll just tank the smaller hits so i can stagger her with songbirds before she fires a larger charged attack.

You’ll figure out what works for you eventually, and what small windows for attacks you have.

I used a light build reverse joint with dual laser pistols and laser rifles on the shoulders to beat her the first time. Those laser pistols have good range/ammo, and do a surprising amount of stagger at times.

may have to try lasers as well. i can tell i need hand weapons that stagger quickly, but also are effective at range if the songbirds stagger her while she's far away. gatlings are most effective up close.