Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Beat the Ayre ending last night :ehh: only took me the first try. FromSoftware is the master of the art of the cutscene. Just about every one is epic. Even the scripted moments like vs the Worm where V4 Rusty goes over 100% charging & his mic is distorting out or his epic "I won't miss" :wow: Game is phenomenal. Elden Ring DLC next on the plate w/e the chefs are ready :eat:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
This Stryder alt mission :gucci:

Edit: Dog this mission is f***ing impossible. First these dudes drop down like the damn Saiyans jumping you but I've managed to learn the pattern to clear them with two kits remaining, cool. However when the pinwheels come it's curtains for me no matter what I do smh. Last time I made a beeline to the destroyed Stryder to try to hide it was that bad.

Last edited:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Fires of Raven complete, one ending left :wow:

The NG+ changes/insights are dope.

Iguazu's arc has me dying

Kyz5I4b.gif

IVxvOvU.gif

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I'm feeling dangerous in New Game+

Just pulled up on Balteus again like

super-vegeta.gif

It only took 1 min and 15 seconds :steviej:

Bruh I hope you keep that fire, cause you in for some shyt
I’m on the NG++ ending fight now…and a few times in NG++ the mission variations had me feeling like I was in that “Fight back” meme

mAUqp86.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This Stryder alt mission :gucci:

Edit: Dog this mission is f***ing impossible. First these dudes drop down like the damn Saiyans jumping you but I've managed to learn the pattern to clear them with two kits remaining, cool. However when the pinwheels come it's curtains for me no matter what I do smh. Last time I made a beeline to the destroyed Stryder to try to hide it was that bad.
There’s an easy way to beat this mission.

There’s huge crater to the right of the strider, if you fight inside of there they will circle around it and their bullets/missiles can’t hit you unless they come in the crater with you.

Makes it a lot more manageable to pick them off individually.