Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Got the Plat. Last mission was the Intercept the Redguns. The mission format actually made replaying them and trying new things fun. Outside of the Coral Moonlight blade and Nebula rifle I didn't really like the coral weapons. Even the generators. At the start it was just load up whatever had the highest damage or impact but I felt that boost speed became the most important stat. I'm shytty at dodging boss melee attacks I can't lie.

Hopefully there is DLC coming down the pipeline. I'll probably try some off brand builds in the meantime. Super fun game.
coral moonlight blade :leon:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Been playing this shyt all day. Just got to chapter 3. This is the first From game in a min I'm really getting into and i tried them all just off the hype. Could never really get into most of them because of how stiff the gameplay felt. Especially compared to other action games like GOW/Seriko etc.

But this shyt right here? :whew: I dont mind losing cause all this shyt just looks cool as hell and the gameplay is also there for me,. Probably spent a entire hour or so just testing out parts.

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
They seem to always miss and they take a long time to reload.
That's player error lol you gotta set them up. I have on my right shoulder so I charge shoot rush in use the songbirds they dash left right into em now hold this coral moonblade and javelin cannon. Of course I only run them against bosses or ACs tho. They're definitely not meant for regular missons

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Bruh. I'm losing to this damn PCA Warrant Officer more then i did Balteus. fukk is going on?

Edit-Just beat him. Had to do some OS tuning.

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whoever got the Gundam IP needs to take notes and get it poppin. This game doesn't even have some of the mech building of the old games and it's still a massive hit.

Imagine making Gundam Deathscythe and needing radar jammers and lightweight black metal wings to get your stealth off. No bullets needed because everyone getting knifed :banderas:

Load limit for what :umad:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Whoever got the Gundam IP needs to take notes and get it poppin. This game doesn't even have some of the mech building of the old games and it's still a massive hit.

Imagine making Gundam Deathscythe and needing radar jammers and lightweight black metal wings to get your stealth off. No bullets needed because everyone getting knifed :banderas:

Load limit for what :umad:

For real, PC mods are trying already