giphy.webp

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ok done with new game ++.

Amazing game :whew:

From are masterful at weaving a narrative and story into the actual gameplay. The way the story evolved and seemingly benign details and characters became integral to the story and gameplay by the end was so beautiful.

I’ll say it again.

From da Goats :lawd:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hadn't played this in a few weeks and been tearing through it all week.

Just beat Cel 240 and yeah, that was actually a challenge. I see online that tank treads and stun needles make it easy mode. Ah well, I spent the last hour with my Gatlings and Songbirds and we made it work whew!

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So I finally started playing this and made it to Balteus last night. :francis:

I was on that boss for like 3.5 hours that first Friday night after launch :pachaha:

They’ve nerfed him since but he’s a great skill check. Other bosses are still difficult but I feel like beating him helped me get past the majority of the learning curve for this game

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I was on that boss for like 3.5 hours that first Friday night after launch :pachaha:

They’ve nerfed him since but he’s a great skill check. Other bosses are still difficult but I feel like beating him helped me get past the majority of the learning curve for this game
For sure i feel like once you get a hand of dodging the missles and pusle shots and attacking in the right windows you can handle the bosses.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Got the Plat. Last mission was the Intercept the Redguns. The mission format actually made replaying them and trying new things fun. Outside of the Coral Moonlight blade and Nebula rifle I didn't really like the coral weapons. Even the generators. At the start it was just load up whatever had the highest damage or impact but I felt that boost speed became the most important stat. I'm shytty at dodging boss melee attacks I can't lie.

Hopefully there is DLC coming down the pipeline. I'll probably try some off brand builds in the meantime. Super fun game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Got the Plat. Last mission was the Intercept the Redguns. The mission format actually made replaying them and trying new things fun. Outside of the Coral Moonlight blade and Nebula rifle I didn't really like the coral weapons. Even the generators. At the start it was just load up whatever had the highest damage or impact but I felt that boost speed became the most important stat. I'm shytty at dodging boss melee attacks I can't lie.

Hopefully there is DLC coming down the pipeline. I'll probably try some off brand builds in the meantime. Super fun game.
Yeah i had planned to make an all coral build but those coral missiles are trash.

Had to keep the Kamehamaha gun on deck tho :banderas:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah i had planned to make an all coral build but those coral missiles are trash.

Had to keep the Kamehamaha gun on deck tho :banderas:
Naa yall speaking blasphemy on my coral missiles lol you gotta charge them let em go and watch them track and destroy shyt :ohlawd: boost in after the explosion and 9/10 their stunned.