Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I been stuck on the last boss for a day. This fight feels cheap af, I wish I had the pre-nerf zimmies available To just cheap my way through this. I can consistently get him to his last stage but his wolverine claw melee infinity combos are kicking my ass

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I been stuck on the last boss for a day. This fight feels cheap af, I wish I had the pre-nerf zimmies available To just cheap my way through this. I can consistently get him to his last stage but his wolverine claw melee infinity combos are kicking my ass
Yeah luckily for me I beat him the day before the nerf to them :lolbron: I tried with my coral build, pilebunker and songbirds shyt I even threw on the gatlings but those zimmies used to hit different :russ:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Yeah luckily for me I beat him the day before the nerf to them :lolbron: I tried with my coral build, pilebunker and songbirds shyt I even threw on the gatlings but those zimmies used to hit different :russ:

What pissed me off…I can get to the last phase with 2 health kits and a shield on average….get him down to like the last few hits but I tend to run out of EN when I need it most and get combined up, or just hit with that one big hit that takes me out :mjcry:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
What pissed me off…I can get to the last phase with 2 health kits and a shield on average….get him down to like the last few hits but I tend to run out of EN when I need it most and get combined up, or just hit with that one big hit that takes me out :mjcry:
Yeah that shyt is annoying and hard to dodge but I would say just stay close or on top of them :dame: as much as you can

Flexington

All Star
Daps
The pile bunker saved my ass. This was the first fight I had to learn how to put a hand weapon on the shoulder and switch it out during battle.

This game just keeps getting better. I don't want the experience to end :noah:

Like you said, it just makes you get better each go round. I was not using much of the hard lock, or quick turns and kicks until NG+. Now I’m trying to figure out dash cancelling on these melee weapons trying to S rank all missions :lupe: