YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Kamehamehaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
One thing I guess I missed about the Raven callsign is who he got it from in the wreck if the real one is still flying about. Did he fake his death or something?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
One thing I guess I missed about the Raven callsign is who he got it from in the wreck if the real one is still flying about. Did he fake his death or something?
Ayer said that “Raven” isn’t just one person. It’s a name that’s passed on from person to person.

Presumable the pilot that runs up on you was supposed to be the next “raven”. But you stopped that and solidified your self as the current “raven”

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Ayer said that “Raven” isn’t just one person. It’s a name that’s passed on from person to person.

Presumable the pilot that runs up on you was supposed to be the next “raven”. But you stopped that and solidified your self as the current “raven”
Yea I remember that but I would like to think a mercenary that earned that callsign wouldn't get cut down by some scrubby ACs.

Who's the one flying on borrowed wings? :mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea I remember that but I would like to think a mercenary that earned that callsign wouldn't get cut down by some scrubby ACs.

Who's the one flying on borrowed wings? :mjgrin:
You know how From do. Nothing is as it’s seems. Could be some Allmind fukkery.