Daps
Nerfed Balteus defeated

S4N0c.gif

Might be the most annoying boss I've ever fought :pacspit:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
When do you get new weapons in NG+?

I made it to Chapter 2 last time I played. I tried playing again but the servers were down for the update.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just wanna say, there’s something special about smaller gameplay focused games in modern times.

So many games are expected to be these huge sprawling productions, with epic stories and set pieces, all types of different environments, cutting edge graphics, etc. Those games usually end up doing a lot of things kinda good, but things get lost in the grandioseness of it all. You get bugs and glitches, crappy performance, half baked ideas, etc.

AC6 is a smaller tight, gameplay focused experience. And there’s not much else out like it right now in the AAA space.

Levels aren’t that large by todays standards, no big set pieces, cutscenes etc. Performance is damn there perfect, art, music story and setting are simple yet effective. The game feels like a dream to play. From set up the sandbox and let you free.

This is the perfect kinda game for me. I’m sure i will be playing this for years to come.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Just wanna say, there’s something special about smaller gameplay focused games in modern times.

So many games are expected to be these huge sprawling productions, with epic stories and set pieces, all types of different environments, cutting edge graphics, etc. Those games usually end up doing a lot of things kinda good, but things get lost in the grandioseness of it all. You get bugs and glitches, crappy performance, half baked ideas, etc.

AC6 is a smaller tight, gameplay focused experience. And there’s not much else out like it right now in the AAA space.

Levels aren’t that large by todays standards, no big set pieces, cutscenes etc. Performance is damn there perfect, art, music story and setting are simple yet effective. The game feels like a dream to play. From set up the sandbox and let you free.

This is the perfect kinda game for me. I’m sure i will be playing this for years to come.

My thoughts exactly. I find a podcast or some music to listen to and play this game over and over. I didn't even notice I got $11 million trying to get S ranks on all the missions :mjlol:

I wish we got more games like this. I want more diversity in gameplay and thats hard when these games cost so much money. I know there's indie games but if the big studios keep releasing these expensive open world games I feel like there's going to be a bubble bursting soon .Hollywood is feeling it now with their blockbusters. I know the strikes play into that but $200+ million for superhero movies aren't a safe bet.