Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
NG++ goes crazy. They should've included some of these missions in the first run tho cause I feel like most people aren't gonna play it back three times lol
That Strider mission did the quickest 180 I ever seen :sadcam:

New patch nerfed Baltheus and upped the damage on the kinetic weapons
I’m happy the assault rifles got buffed. I started with them then it just became pointless.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
That Strider mission did the quickest 180 I ever seen :sadcam:

I’m happy the assault rifles got buffed. I started with them then it just became pointless.
Bro that strider mission :whew:
I'm in the middle of chapter 3 and they really out did themselves with the extra content.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
they never nerfed any elden ring bosses correct? why this game? The bosses were hard but that's the point it wasnt Sekiro level difficult.

They nerfed Radahn a couple weeks after launch in Elden Ring

I don’t think a nerf was necessary but I can see why. Balteus was an excellent skill check of a boss. Probably the hardest boss fight for me but it taught me the fundamentals and once I beat him, the rest of the game was easier in comparison. I guess they must’ve seen a lot of players dropping off at that fight so they nerfed it :yeshrug:

I been busy with starfield but I’m definitely gonna have to run up NG+ soon

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
They nerfed Radahn a couple weeks after launch in Elden Ring

I don’t think a nerf was necessary but I can see why. Balteus was an excellent skill check of a boss. Probably the hardest boss fight for me but it taught me the fundamentals and once I beat him, the rest of the game was easier in comparison. I guess they must’ve seen a lot of players dropping off at that fight so they nerfed it :yeshrug:

I been busy with starfield but I’m definitely gonna have to run up NG+ soon
I completely forgot about Radahn fight shyt was crazy during that inital run.