Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
The gatling guns and songbirds also made short work of the spider :laff:

The second phase where it's flying in the air was a bit harder to do damage but damn this build is kinda OP

The main issue has been conserving ammo and not going too wild with them
Tarantua hawks kill spiders I made the light flying build with those same weapons and went crazy.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finished my first playthrough :wow: First ever Armored Core too.

This shyt is hella dope. You really can’t do mech combat better than this :hubie:

It may not be right now with starfield coming in a couple days, but I’ll definitely do another playthrough or two to get the other endings

Here’s the build I used pretty much throughout the whole game. It’s a melee build I like to call Bloody Toof :mjgrin:

Works well for 90% of the campaign although I switched to double zimmerman shotguns for a couple late-game bosses

31c06601-a8a9-452d-9e17-76b1d9e416d5.png

7cf750be-3053-45fb-994b-485bf21b8e31.png

If you’re on Xbox you can use the code 4NXCFBFAQQNA to download the AC Data

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finished my first playthrough :wow: First ever Armored Core too.

This shyt is hella dope. You really can’t do mech combat better than this :hubie:

It may not be right now with starfield coming in a couple days, but I’ll definitely do another playthrough or two to get the other endings

Here’s the build I used pretty much throughout the whole game. It’s a melee build I like to call Bloody Toof :mjgrin:

Works well for 90% of the campaign although I switched to double zimmerman shotguns for a couple late-game bosses

31c06601-a8a9-452d-9e17-76b1d9e416d5.png

7cf750be-3053-45fb-994b-485bf21b8e31.png

If you’re on Xbox you can use the code 4NXCFBFAQQNA to download the AC Data

Are there any fights harder than Ibis in chapter 5?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No. I had to fight her again because I didn't pick up the chests with the parta in the level. It took me like an hour to kill her again. This time I just used double getting gun, stinger, and songbird. That setup was a lot easier.

Lol same set up i used, but two stingers….the hardest part is just trying to catch her, especially when you’re slow as fukk.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Apparently there are different missions depending on your choices/ending so I can’t speak on everything, but I think Ibis is probably the toughest, although the last boss I faced definitely had it’s fair share of bullshyt.

Balteus was honestly the hardest boss for me but that was where I really learned the fundamentals of the game. There were a couple other bosses that were fairly tough, and Ibis was nasty, but overcoming that initial learning curve w/ Balteus was the most challenging for me

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Apparently there are different missions depending on your choices/ending so I can’t speak on everything, but I think Ibis is probably the toughest, although the last boss I faced definitely had it’s fair share of bullshyt.

Balteus was honestly the hardest boss for me but that was where I really learned the fundamentals of the game. There were a couple other bosses that were fairly tough, and Ibis was nasty, but overcoming that initial learning curve w/ Balteus was the most challenging for me
Breh I got a joint at my crib right now n she's a gamer lol ran thru chapter 1 until Balteus :mjlol: died 5 times n looked at me like :scust::gucci::mjtf:
I grab the sticks he pushed my shyt back 4 times before I realized she removed the sword/melee option :dead: put the sword you start with on n packed him up in 30 seconds lmfaoo

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Chapter 4 boss? Naa pretty sure that's the hardest boss on FIRST PLAYTHROUGH. 8 new missions on NG+ and 17 on NG++ probably change that but deff the hardest on first run through regardless of build.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
For that fight I stayed mid to long range and blasted her. I charged up my laser rifle when she did the attack where she lunges at you with the two whips and does a single blade slash that comes at you and shot her after the dash. I shot the laser drones at her at alternating times so that the stagger would build. I also alternated my laser rifle shots so that the guns wouldn't overheat.

R-arm: Laser Rifle VP-66LR
L-arm: Laser Rifle VP-66LR
R-shoulder: Laser Drone-Vvc-700LD
L-shoulder: Laser Drone-Vvc-700LD

For the rest of the game I just used dual Laser Cannons VP-60LCS on my shoulders. I also used the VvC-70LB laser sword on my left arm. I couldn't hit her with those attacks without taking too much damage because she was too fast.

I ended up beating the game. I got the "good" ending.

For Arquebus Balteus I used

R-arm: Liner Rifle LR-037 Harris
L-arm: Laser VvC-70LB laser sword
R-shoulder: Stun Needle Launcher VE-60SNA
L-shoulder: Laser Cannon VP-60LCS

This guy was tough until I swapped my weapons. My laser attacks wouldn't get though his shield. The Stun Needle Launcher VE-60SNA destroyed his shield and made the fight much easier. I used the charged laser sword and laser cannon when his shield was down.

I used an ignorant weapon selection for Handler Walter

R-arm: Liner Rifle LR-037 Harris
L-arm: Grenade Launcher DIZZY
R-shoulder: Stun Needle Launcher VE-60SNA
L-shoulder: Grenade Cannon EARSHOT

I would use the Stun Needle Launcher to generate lots of stagger. I would push him into stagger when I had grenade weapons ready. 1 shot from 1 grenade weapon would do half damage with a direct hit. I think I ended up beating him in under 7 total tries.
I have a complete different boss and I forgot how to use spoilers so I won't mention them but breh this bytch is Ibis on Crack :pachaha:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Pilebunker will be nerfed before gattling guns and the Songbirds I suggest yall use it now lmfaooo if you're an Elden ring player shyt is a close up Blasphemous Blade

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
First playthrough complete 9/10 if fromsoft wants the 10/10 let me jump Balteus with shawty :mjlol:

All jokes aside definitely a top 3 game from Fromsoftware for me. 1. Bloodborne (first fromsoft game and a fukking generational classic) 2. Elden ring (nuff said) 3. Armored core 6. First armored core and they did not only not disappoint but highly exceeded my expectations. I beat Elden ring 4 times with over 300hrs you thought I wasn't gonna beat this at least 4 times :dead: