Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Dash+kick+shotgun+pulse cannon feels like cheating.

I had as hard a time with sea spider as balteus and I said fukk it and cheesed it. Kicked the shyt out of that nikka and then blasted him in the face. Built up stagger after about three rounds of that each time.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Bro I blitz first phase, run up armor pulse stagger her pile bunker half the life bar. Dodge for my life stagger again pilebunker we in phase two. The problem is the attacks change up everytime 😒 ain't been on in 5 hrs let's see if I was just on tilt.

If not what setup did you use :pachaha:

For that fight I stayed mid to long range and blasted her. I charged up my laser rifle when she did the attack where she lunges at you with the two whips and does a single blade slash that comes at you and shot her after the dash. I shot the laser drones at her at alternating times so that the stagger would build. I also alternated my laser rifle shots so that the guns wouldn't overheat.

R-arm: Laser Rifle VP-66LR
L-arm: Laser Rifle VP-66LR
R-shoulder: Laser Drone-Vvc-700LD
L-shoulder: Laser Drone-Vvc-700LD

For the rest of the game I just used dual Laser Cannons VP-60LCS on my shoulders. I also used the VvC-70LB laser sword on my left arm. I couldn't hit her with those attacks without taking too much damage because she was too fast.

I ended up beating the game. I got the "good" ending.

For Arquebus Balteus I used

R-arm: Liner Rifle LR-037 Harris
L-arm: Laser VvC-70LB laser sword
R-shoulder: Stun Needle Launcher VE-60SNA
L-shoulder: Laser Cannon VP-60LCS

This guy was tough until I swapped my weapons. My laser attacks wouldn't get though his shield. The Stun Needle Launcher VE-60SNA destroyed his shield and made the fight much easier. I used the charged laser sword and laser cannon when his shield was down.

I used an ignorant weapon selection for Handler Walter

R-arm: Liner Rifle LR-037 Harris
L-arm: Grenade Launcher DIZZY
R-shoulder: Stun Needle Launcher VE-60SNA
L-shoulder: Grenade Cannon EARSHOT

I would use the Stun Needle Launcher to generate lots of stagger. I would push him into stagger when I had grenade weapons ready. 1 shot from 1 grenade weapon would do half damage with a direct hit. I think I ended up beating him in under 7 total tries.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I beat the game and got the good ending. Right now I'll rate the game between an 8 or 9. I'm going to go through the levels and get the chests that I missed. I think I'm also going to try and S rank the missions, not sure.

After you fight Malenia, Blade of Miquella the locations of the game look really good. Some of the mission locations in this game are dull to me. Some of the missions weren't fun. The good missions were really good though. I read things get crazier on NG+ and NG++ so hopefully the dull missions will improve. I don't know how much this game cost to make but I hope it made enough for From to release a sequel within a couple of years.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjcry: Breh I've been using it to get them hiding ass nikkas before I even got to that area. But they put them dudes high up and every time I jump to scan I'm getting rocked out the sky. I managed to kill all the snipers at one point but I only had 50% AP left to deal with the slave master mech. Dude violating with that laser whip. :why:

fukk what that dummy in the game says. Go towards a corner and kill the melee mech first. With decent dodge boost the and positioning only 1 sniper will be able to see you. The alert will make it simple to dodge. Kill him first and use your scan/missile lock or any big explosive weapon (hello bazooka) to 1 shot them off the wall.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I got his ass with the Plasma sword.

So far being extra aggressive is the way to win fights. Sitting back trying to shoot and dodge will get you fukked up.

Facts.

I almost killed him with the sword too. Got him down to like 30%, then he pulled out his own flaming sword and showed me how it's really done :mjcry:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Facts.

I almost killed him with the sword too. Got him down to like 30%, then he pulled out his own flaming sword and showed me how it's really done :mjcry:
Gotta get off the ground. That sword is in effective if you are in the air.

Like i said earlier this game requires all of your fingers :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Take him out first. fukk what Walter is talking about. He needs to go, you get notifications about the sniper shot so just avoid them then kill em

fukk what that dummy in the game says. Go towards a corner and kill the melee mech first. With decent dodge boost the and positioning only 1 sniper will be able to see you. The alert will make it simple to dodge. Kill him first and use your scan/missile lock or any big explosive weapon (hello bazooka) to 1 shot them off the wall.

:francis: So I wasn't alone in feeling some type of way about Walter. So I took y'alls advice in taking him out first. Repped. I'm not trying to dance with buddy so I swapped out my pulse rifles with the HI-16: GU-Q1 to delete his shield and the grenade launcher to finish him fast..

This nikka Walter had me doing the stanky leg out here. :smh:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:francis: So I wasn't alone in feeling some type of way about Walter. So I took y'alls advice in taking him out first. Repped. I'm not trying to dance with buddy so I swapped out my pulse rifles with the HI-16: GU-Q1 to delete his shield and the grenade launcher to finish him fast..

This nikka Walter had me doing the stanky leg out here. :smh:

Yea bruh I got clapped the first time too not expecting it. Snipers out of no where while I was rumbling with the melee dude. Then this big dummy talking about don't focus on him.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Shield is underrated too.

Most people including myself unequipped that mug asap, but as you get into some of the more difficult parts of the game having a shield is a really good strategy.
I may come back around on it but honestly I just don't like being in the types of fights that it would shine the most in.

I've seen some ridiculous shyt tanked by it though. Can't argue how straight up effective it is.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Spent my entire lunch break trying to kill the first boss, really disappointed with a bulletsponge boss from Fromsogoat.