Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Adonai

Pro
Daps
Touch grass (no offence)

I didn’t get that she sold p*ssy from that

he actually looks like someone who greets/serves you at a cocktail bar Tho:russ:

Nikka I'm standing on some tiftuf bermuda right now :stopitslime:

Sounds like yall wanna be captain save a heaux in here so go right ahead.

Bottle girls are JV strippers and you will never convince me otherwise. Also just peeped her IG and see nothing but ass and tittie pics.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nikka I'm standing on some tiftuf bermuda right now :stopitslime:

Sounds like yall wanna be captain save a heaux in here so go right ahead.

Bottle girls are JV strippers and you will never convince me otherwise. Also just peeped her IG and see nothing but ass and tittie pics.
Actually the first chick got nothin but ass as well on her IG. Lol

Edit: just checked the Alicia chick IG and it's not as bad as u was sayin. The first chick page was way worse.

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I will say the whole "i'm a content creator/ entrepreneur" talk screams you don't have a stable career or you're ashamed to admit you have a regular ass job. Say what it is that you actually do. If you work at a kiosk in the mall selling plated jewelry or offering to do make-up, that should be ok :hubie:

People be coming up with the most extravagant ways to cover up their regular ass life :dead:

It's why I appreciate the one dude in one of the earlier episodes that simply told that chick he drives trucks...and she's like that's it?

He's like "Yeah. That's it :unimpressed:"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I will say the whole "i'm a content creator/ entrepreneur" talk screams you don't have a stable career or you're ashamed to admit you have a regular ass job. Say what it is that you actually do. If you work at a kiosk in the mall selling plated jewelry or offering to do make-up, that should be ok :hubie:

People be coming up with the most extravagant ways to cover up their regular ass life :dead:

It's why I appreciate the one dude in one of the earlier episodes that simply told that chick he drives trucks...and she's like that's it?

He's like "Yeah. That's it :unimpressed:"

bytches are dumb and like being lied to :yeshrug:

”i drive uber” :hhh:

“im an entrepreneur In the automotive traveling business” 😍

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I know this is entertainment and the host is making lots of money off this but in the end I don’t think it’s a good look but then again most dating shows have always been trash going back to the 90s.