Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Correct me if I’m wrong but we probably mostly hear Ghanaian and Nigerian Afrobeats over here in America. Congolese Afrobeats sound different. They sound terrible to me personally, especially this song. I don’t think our ears are used to what we’re hearing.
nah breh music just needs adjustment.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Come on breh :mjlol:

Breh was out of shape, had NO SWAG and dressed like he only messes with PAWGS from Starbucks :mjlol:

We know with sistas are VERY VISUAL.
all i've realized from these shows is the women are fairly immature. they have ZERO foresight. how easy would it be to change his way of dressing with a minor wardrobe overhaul. I know we as men see a cute girl with terrible style and we coach her on her attire so we can step out with her. imagine having a poorly-dressed prime nia long and saying nah she dress bad. niggggggaaaaaaa she 10/10 face and body.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
all i've realized from these shows is the women are fairly immature. they have ZERO foresight. how easy would it be to change his way of dressing with a minor wardrobe overhaul. I know we as men see a cute girl with terrible style and we coach her on her attire so we can step out with her. imagine having a poorly-dressed prime nia long and saying nah she dress bad. niggggggaaaaaaa she 10/10 face and body.
It's a cultural flaw that cats don't really want to deal with.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

A lot of women are immature because they let emotions not logic rule their brains. It’s refreshing when I meet a logical woman. Side note a lot of men act like this too nowadays.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Stop falling for this feminine logic

Yea a man ‘knows’ that’s all well and good but we’re the stable ones. We’re the initiators, the leaders. It’s on US to be ready to lead and sacrifice etc

A woman essentially just sits back and waits for a proper man to chose to take her serious

So waiting is for US. To gauge the woman. We don’t charge on a daily/monthly/emotional/conditional basis. They do
Big facts.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

In fairness, women will do that with men they find sexually/physically attractive :manny:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

Selfie ayyyy selfie
full

I fukks with the song but I'm familiar with the tempo :pachaha: