Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
T Pindell seems like a cool dude. I only seen a bit of his videos but it doesn't seem like he goes overboard with the manosphere/red pill stuff.
Thing is all that red pill stuff minus the white supremacy and c00ning is accurate. Kevin Samuels teachings are displayed in every one of these Pop the Baloon videos. Which is women tend be hypergamous and unreasonable when it comes to dating and mating. Also if clowing these raggedy women on this show is red pill then fukk it I’m red pill too.

Last edited:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
A lot of things can be overlooked, like aerospace breh has the career, a woman can come in and clean him up, but women don't do that nowadays. They want the full package from the jump.
there was a whole movement last month called “black wife effect”. black women had no issue or problem fixing up those swagless white boys…taking them from

Filburt Shellback
dR2T3KX.png

to

Shellbach Fil
dR2CVlj.png

as a black man you better come thru that door already Stephon

Yk7LH8.gif

:ufdup:

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
she's robotic and weird .. in a bad way.

chick in black was weird in a good way.
Definitely weird in that awkward way. I've dated a chic like that and it could never just flow because she was too awkward. I think those chics are just in their heads thinking too much instead of just being in the moment. I couldn't even stick around long enough to beat. That probably was going to be awkward too so I just excused myself from the situation lol

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
These women always saying they want a man that makes six figures or more but popped a Aerospace engineer :mjlol:
That's because they don't even know the significance of the job title or what exact jobs make that kind of salary. Doctor, Lawyer, Entrepreneur are the only buzz words they associate with that salary range...smh

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This group looked good from far but far from good
Yea I can’t remember all the lineups, but it may have been one of the best lineups looks wise, but personality wise it was the worst by far overall. Previous lineups may have had one or two shytty personality-having women on a show, but this lineup it seemed like nearly every chick here was a bozo besides the chick in the yellow outfit and the twin that was chosen.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's because they don't even know the significance of the job title or what exact jobs make that kind of salary. Doctor, Lawyer, Entrepreneur are the only buzz words they associate with that salary range...smh
No because they know they aren't qualified to hold down a professional man. They belong to the streets