Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these brothers in this episode got actual careers and dress good and they're getting rejected over BS!
2c374271a07516b29f8cfd7f090627e8%2000.png

...by women who dont look that great

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Breh is an Aerospace Engineer, I'm pretty sure those women were just actually intimidated by him, they say they didn't like his fit but breh probably pulling $110k+, ain't no way in hell those women would encounter brehs like that. Brehs that are making bread like that HAVE that look. They fumbled with the Christian dude as well, you could tell they were sizing him up and it was an intimidation factor of not wanting to feel inferior. They probably thought dudes would be popping on them first so they did preemptive strikes.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
It means she believes that all religions are valid and she takes something from each of them.

That was HER reasoning though :mjlol:

Chick in the red dress popped her balloon for the dude in the green cause she felt like he’d pop hers next, and he was basically like “well, yeah I was” when the host asked him :laff:

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Chick in the red dressed popped her balloon for the dude in the green cause she felt like he’d pop hers next, and he was basically like “well, yeah I was” when the host asked him :laff:
She was tight when the one homie said she wasn't his type and then complimented every other woman up there. I was dying... :russ:

stave

Superstar
Daps
best one the show had so far. Fire, no kids, personality through the roof. Fine, fit, and feminine. Wants her man working, and doing shyt around the house. I respect it a lot.

And she got the ig on private :to:

I got hammers and ability :wow:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Chick in the red dress popped her balloon for the dude in the green cause she felt like he’d pop hers next, and he was basically like “well, yeah I was” when the host asked him :laff:

From Wikipedia

Omnism​

Learn more
Omnism is the belief in all religion.[1][2] Those who hold this belief are called omnists. In recent years, the term has been resurfacing due to the interest of modern-day self-described omnists who have rediscovered and begun to redefine the term. Omnism is similar to syncretism, the belief in a fusion of faiths in harmony.[3]However, it can also be seen as a way to accept the existence of various religions without believing in all that they profess to teach. Many omnists say that all religions contain truths, but that no one religion offers all that is truth.

An artistic mandala with symbols associated with six world religions expressing love as a common value.

———————

From Gemini
  • Omnism
    The belief in all religions, and that they share a common goal and ability to achieve it. Omnists generally believe that all religions have some level of truth, but they don't necessarily accept every religious claim as true.
  • Baháʼí Faith
    A religion that emphasizes the unity of all religions, the importance of science and religion working together, and the goal of establishing a permanent peace.
  • Rudolf Otto
    A theologian, mystic, and philosopher who described the experience of encountering the holy as having both an awesome and fascinating aspect. The awesome aspect can lead to feelings of the uncanny, divine wrath, and judgment, while the fascinating aspect can lead to experiences of grace and divine love.
  • Ominous onomastics
    A symbolic name that foretells destruction, as in Isaiah 8:1–4, where a name is used to symbolize the imminent destruction of Syria and Israel by the Assyrians.
  • Bataille's theory of religion
    The idea that religion is a search for lost intimacy, and that archaic festivals can affirm life through destructive consumption while also foreshadowing war, a more ominous order.
——————

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
From Wikipedia

Omnism​

Learn more
Omnism is the belief in all religion.[1][2] Those who hold this belief are called omnists. In recent years, the term has been resurfacing due to the interest of modern-day self-described omnists who have rediscovered and begun to redefine the term. Omnism is similar to syncretism, the belief in a fusion of faiths in harmony.[3]However, it can also be seen as a way to accept the existence of various religions without believing in all that they profess to teach. Many omnists say that all religions contain truths, but that no one religion offers all that is truth.

An artistic mandala with symbols associated with six world religions expressing love as a common value.

———————

From Gemini
  • Omnism
    The belief in all religions, and that they share a common goal and ability to achieve it. Omnists generally believe that all religions have some level of truth, but they don't necessarily accept every religious claim as true.
  • Baháʼí Faith
    A religion that emphasizes the unity of all religions, the importance of science and religion working together, and the goal of establishing a permanent peace.
  • Rudolf Otto
    A theologian, mystic, and philosopher who described the experience of encountering the holy as having both an awesome and fascinating aspect. The awesome aspect can lead to feelings of the uncanny, divine wrath, and judgment, while the fascinating aspect can lead to experiences of grace and divine love.
  • Ominous onomastics
    A symbolic name that foretells destruction, as in Isaiah 8:1–4, where a name is used to symbolize the imminent destruction of Syria and Israel by the Assyrians.
  • Bataille's theory of religion
    The idea that religion is a search for lost intimacy, and that archaic festivals can affirm life through destructive consumption while also foreshadowing war, a more ominous order.
——————

Good post. She still never actually mentioned any of this in her reasoning though :russ:she basically did the Juelz Santana gif

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Both the women, and the guys, you could tell they were young in the interactions without even knowing their ages. I do like the show better when the contestants are older. I'm no longer pursuing women under 27; a 27 and up demo for this show would be dope...

I also think it would be dope if there was a special "single parents" episode...

Overall I still fukk with this, they keeping it black and giving a spotlight to black people of all personality types and backgrounds!