Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Nah this right here is insane. This pop the balloon thing might have peaked with this.:dead:

Bro really had her look this.:dead:
5208273885_a9f61e1689_z.jpg

Had her losing her accent and everything.:dead:

Oh man never heard her without her accent :dead: :dead:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
All these brothers in this episode got actual careers and dress good and they're getting rejected over BS!
2c374271a07516b29f8cfd7f090627e8%2000.png

But these women are 23 to mid 20"s....lol the only guy that stood a chance was the the half Puerto Rican guy :heh: because no homo he looks like a pretty boy.

The system engineer, substation operator, aerospace engineer are all six figure guys by 30 or mid 30.

Fast forward 10 years, these women are not popping their balloons like that 😂

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Eric seem like a good dude…but he also seem like a try-hard. It’s hard to explain but I think he gonna be fighting an uphill battle keeping a woman despite how successful he is. Something is off about his energy. I can tell he be trying to flex too early and it backfires on him :patrice:

No need to be taking a girl to Europe 2 weeks into a relationship. You barely know her. :mjlol:

EDIT: Bro said he had a list of questions he asked her during the date and recorded meeting minutes of what happened during the date. Stop being weird and just let that shyt flow naturally :gucci:

Last edited:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

Eric seem like a good dude…but he also seem like a try-hard. It’s hard to explain but I think he gonna be fighting an uphill battle keeping a woman despite how successful he is. Something is off about his energy. I can tell he be trying to flex too early and it backfires on him :patrice:

No need to be taking a girl to Europe 2 weeks into a relationship. You barely know her. :mjlol:

EDIT: Bro said he had a list of questions he asked her during the date and recorded meeting minutes of what happened during the date. Stop being weird and just let that shyt flow naturally :gucci:

He's a quirky dude.

She just wasn't feeling him like that and tried to put him in the friendzone :pachaha:

He needs to stop trying to use money to win these women over. Last time he was only picked because he said he owns a big house with a swimming pool.

She is a baddie though :takedat:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps

Breh might need arranged marriage or something, very strange guy.

YouTube comment "I'm not taking a women I just met to Greece, I'm buying her grease" :mjlol:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's a quirky dude.

She just wasn't feeling him like that and tried to put him in the friendzone :pachaha:

He needs to stop trying to use money to win these women over. Last time he was only picked because he said he owns a big house with a swimming pool.

She is a baddie though :takedat:
When she said she was from PG and the first things they did was Dave & Busters and Buffalo Wild Wings, I said....shiiiiit I'm down the road, I'm tryna see what that's like :whoo:

Then I realized she in Texas :shaq2:

But on a serious note, I get the vibe that she was trying not to shyt on the dude. I'm reading the comments and it's wild to me that people aren't good at picking up what she was trying to say. Dude give off feminine energy. "You don't give good hugs 🤡". Negro, what is this high school :gucci:

And you never take a chick on vacation without getting the cheeks beforehand (or ya'll at least talked about it) :mjtf:

I even seen someone say she had post-trip clarity :mjlol:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
the finest lineup we’ve had….some straight baddies on here

But absolutely the goofiest broads to date….just dumb as hell and it’s episodes like this that prove these folks be coming on here for clout not real dating
Yea the first twin just seem like she was there cause the sister asked her to be there and the chick on the brown who tried to call the military nikka skinny was weird af.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I‘m fluent in birdish, so I’ll translate.

“You look safe and boring and probably won’t check me when I try to run you. Although I say I’m dominant, I really want a man to dominate me. I value excitement over security and will be this way until I’m in my final failed relationship and decide I don’t need a man.”