Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
she is not intelligent. she's robotic. having a good memory does not make you intelligent.

wife her and don't be shocked when the smart-dumb stuff starts.

:hubie:
Being a Dr is more then memory. It's correlation and associations. Being able to attribute x to y to equal z. Pure algebra. A mechanic for the human body. Respect the craft cuz one day it might be yo ass.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
We really gotta stop feeling obligated to call every woman ‘beautiful’. Cut that shyt out :mjtf:

‘Yea I’m not interested, you don’t want kids and you’re an atheist we would not match, it’s a complete no….but you’re beautiful tho :whoa:
:laugh: I noticed that too. It seems like something their obligated to say. I think the show runner or host told them to compliment afterwards to not come off as 'mean.'

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Im sorry but all it would have took is one look at this ass on the last girl and I would have been locked in saying whatever I needed to to get chose.

That bubble is crazy I would have said anything to get a chance to see them cheeks lol.

I would've been campaigning like kamala Harris for the black vote, pandering like a mf.
Maybe my mind has been warped living in big cities like Miami, but this looks like a mini bbl.

@Gloxina what you think?

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Now if she had dressed this way on the show, nobody would say she looks like somebody's mama. :russ:
I think she mentioned having strict parents on her episode that’s why she was dressed that way all of that went out the window soon as she found her match

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Lol I said it in jest, it was obvious she was all the other things as she appeared on the show.

Her ass was just the elephant in the room.Everyone who dapped up my post got it, it simply flew over your head lol.
Naw you were hyper focused on her ass and nothing else.

Her face also mid. Black men have to do better …

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Being a Dr is more then memory. It's correlation and associations. Being able to attribute x to y to equal z. Pure algebra. A mechanic for the human body. Respect the craft cuz one day it might be yo ass.

:manny: a nurse can do the same thing just more schooling. I only respect surgeons.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:manny: a nurse can do the same thing just more schooling. I only respect surgeons.
It's your funeral. Surgeons will be on the golf course when you wake up feeling impending doom and need to go to the ER for a life Saving treatment. Hope you're getting your regular checkups from these physicians you don't respect so at least someone knows your medical history, in case, something happens.

You never seen someone who neglected themselves screaming on Dr's to save their life not realizing they're going to be dead in a few hours because they didn't respect their physicians advice. Literally screaming someone help me :damn:

:merchant:

Daps laughing. shyt ain't funny

Last edited: