Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Me and my wife are watching this, and basically she feels like he’s moving to slow, and he feels like he’s moving exactly how he should. That chick is basically launching her feelings and box and him and he’s like
:patrice::jbhmm:Are you sure?”

I will say one thing, women are right when they say ‘a man knows…he’ll act right if he want to’, etc…Bc the clear translation here is she’s not that (girl).

Her outfit on the show probably hid some of her thickness a lil better so now he kinda :patrice: at her weight and portal for gain….and/or he saw something on her ig he ain’t like, and/or he hit and got post nut clarity. In any event he don’t want her and he’s calculated that he can afford to survey his options. When you get a bad one you’ll be petrified that another ngga will apply pressure and lock her down. She brings no such fear

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

New episode :mjlit:

I know I'm that nikka for real, first girl came out and homie with the locks talking bout "I get the height thing alot"...

I NEVER get the height thing and I be around, with, on dates, smashing, women of all heights and body types...

I like the tarot reader's personality more than her looks, she good looking too. But I always gotta remind brothers, women love that energy. When you have it, you have it. Energy, swag, sauce, whatever you wanna call it, all that height, weight, "my normal type" shyt flies out the window when you really popping. Not even just talking me, I've seen this too many times in my 35 years to know it's true...